Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

FS: Pocket Mini Build Kit! - Easy Assembly!

Re: Pocket Mini Kit! - Host, Heatsink, Drilled Pil

Hey Jay... what do you see as a price on the DIY Green kit... :-?

Jerry

DIY Green Kit! I'll make these kits availabe for an easy assembly! All you will need is a battery, a module, and a 1.5mm Allen wrench for the set screws! ;)

For the green kit shown here: http://laserpointerforums.com/laser_pointer_forums_3/forum/showthread.php?t=22520
With everything but the module...

* Host
* Drill the pill and put a set screw in it for a positive contact point
* Heatsink with it's own set screw
* Front piece
* Dust cap

$75 plus shipping...
Jay

Last edited:

Or i may just have to get one of these minis there so nice how many do you have in stock?:)

I've got about 15 or so with more on the way...

I have decided to keep this going. I'm pretty sure it will be a big hit as soon as the word gets out, because it really is an excellent build! 8-)
Jay

I posted some build tips in the first post to make this an even easier build than it already is! :)
Jay

lasersbee, just to let you know that your Pocket Mini Kit is being shipped today! (Wednesday)

Please post back to let everybody know how much you like it! :)
Jay

Last edited:

My kits arrived in yesterdays post. Very nice. Now all I need are some drivers ;)

Peace,
dave

ooo so thats what the flex drive is for ::) well its on its way :D

Day said:
ooo so thats what the flex drive is for  ::) well its on its way  :D
You never knew what a flexdrive was for? :-?

Day said:
ooo so thats what the flex drive is for  ::) well its on its way  :D

Well -- we don't really know what the condition of the driver from you is.   Although I WILL make the trade worth your effort (especially since you just offered straight up) no matter what condition it is in, I am not relying on it for the builds I have to get done right away.

Thank you again.

Peace,
dave

Spyderz20x6 said:
You never knew what a flexdrive was for? :-?

;D He knows what "A" driver is for. He just didn't know what I needed one for. He responded to my "plea" for three flexdrives in another thread.

Peace,
dave

It seemed in good condition, i got it from anouther member, i never used it either , i just removed some solder off of it and put it on my desk.

Day said:
It seemed in good condition, i got it from anouther member, i never used it either , i just removed some solder off of it and put it on my desk.

SWEET! I certainly am NOT saying anything negative about it or you. I VERY MUCH appreciate your actions. The driver is just kind of an "unknown" right now.

Peace,
dave

Thank you, ya i didnt test it, ive never had a brand new flex so i didnt really know what to expect. i think you will like the extras i threw in there too. heck the extras are worth more than the flex it self :D

Day said:
Thank you, ya i didnt test it, ive never had a brand new flex so i didnt really know what to expect. i think you will like the extras i threw in there too. heck the extras are worth more than the flex it self  :D

I LOVE trades!   :) 8-) ;D

[highlight]**EDIT** [/highlight] I just realized that this is a TOTAL threadjack :-[

Sorry Jayrob :-/

daguin said:
[quote author=Day link=1231664443/20#28 date=1232067361]Thank you, ya i didnt test it, ive never had a brand new flex so i didnt really know what to expect. i think you will like the extras i threw in there too. heck the extras are worth more than the flex it self  :D

I LOVE trades!   :) 8-) ;D

[highlight]**EDIT** [/highlight] I just realized that this is a TOTAL threadjack  :-[Sorry Jayrob :-/[/quote]

No problem at all Dave!

Hoping to see your post in this thread once you build your Pocket Mini Kits into lasers! :)

I just sent you your 5 FlexDrives today...
Jay

Back