Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Micro Chrome Build Kit! FlexDrive 'Hot' option

jayrob

Thanks for pointing that out...

But the DX page is wrong. They say Stainless Steel, but it is not. It is chrome plated brass...

jayrob

Not tight on diameter, but tight on length for a battery...

I managed to get a modified module into my SS 10440 host, which is similar in length. But I needed to use a smaller battery, and also do some modifications to the tail cap. (had to let the module come through the front a little too, and I hid it with a focus ring for a dust cap)

Shown near the bottom of the first post here:
http://laserpointerforums.com/f64/fs-stainless-steel-10440-kit-awesome-45919.html

How come you are posting this on so many of Jayrobs kits? It's un-needed

JAY, I still have my unit like this, WITH the "HOT OPTION" & is still crankin' out 265mW's. What an AWESOME BUILD !!!!!!

how do i buy? i want to order one when im going to the U.S. for a holiday. im staying there all month next month which is november 30 to january 5. im staying at my aunts house so shipping isn't a problem.

jayrob

how do i buy? i want to order one when im going to the U.S. for a holiday. im staying there all month next month which is november 30 to january 5. im staying at my aunts house so shipping isn't a problem.

Sending private message...