Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Laser Power Meters $150 *SOLD OUT!!*

Kenom

Up for sale is 10 Laser power meters based of a Coherent thermal meter board reviewed  Here  This is capable of reading from 1mw to roughly 3 WATTS.  and from 400nm-1064nm

The enclosure shown is pretty much what the boxes are going to look like  I've got some enclosures coming to me and should be here soon.  So these aren't "ready" to go but will be very very shortly.  These will be setup to just plug in and read the output on the display.  Depending on ambient air temperature some basic math is needed to be done.  if the meter reads -10 before reading starts, add 10 to the final reading.  Same applies to 10 before reading you would subtract 10 from the final reading.  Accuracy is +/-10%  No need for an attenuation filter to read over 100mw.

THESE ARE THERMAL POWER METERS.  Coherent power meters retail for $1500+  Asking price for these is $150 and a great deal at that price.  

I must state that I havn't done anything to make this thing function.  I give that credit to DR. Lava.  His electrical genious has been intregal in making this happen.  I'm just putting them in enclosures, providing power supplies, meter and my time.

Re: FS: Laser Power Meters $200

wow that is great if i sell my boxies i am in or would a trade be possable?

Oh, Darn-it! LPF has already sucked up all my play money for the next 6 months in just one!  ;D
Need to sell more stuff. If that happens, count me in. I will keep you posted.
;)

Kenom

Sorry trades are a no-go.  I'm trying to come up with funds to finance my newest laser mounting to pass on to folks as nice cooled blocks and c-mount enclosures.

Wow, I wish you would have posted this 4 days ago.

drlava

Nice Kenom, I'm glad to see these great heads going to a worthy use.

Lorgar

Im interest in one Kenom just need to sort out funds just spent my cash on a 1 watt 808 portable

ngiapy

kenom i'll be really interested! keep us updated!

Joenobody said:
Oh, Darn-it! LPF has already sucked up all my play money for the next 6 months in just one!  ;D
Need to sell more stuff. If that happens, count me in. I will keep you posted.
;)

lol since i got into this hobby when I joined this forum in like november, I have spent like 600 dollars on laser related stuff...

just drained out my last bit of money on the PGL 200, but i was REALLY wanting an LPM badly... guess Ill have to wait till another LPM GB comes up...

regards,

amk

Sorry for the OT, but amkdeath, the S-KY units are not PGL-IIIs. PGL-IIIs is a CNI model.

yay I snagged a board... just the board though, i intend to have fun playing with it to get it usable :p

pseudonomen137 said:
Sorry for the OT, but amkdeath, the S-KY units are not PGL-IIIs. PGL-IIIs is a CNI model.  

I never said PGL III, I said PGL 200...

on the S-KY website they are called PGL-200 and on the GB thread it says aries like PGL 200

Re: FS: Laser Power Meters $130 *price drop*

I need one, PM me with details on payment.

Re: FS: Laser Power Meters $130 *price drop*

how much would it cost for one with just the components and stuff, no enclosure?

(IOW the working LPM only without the enclosure)
Im trying to minimise costs...

regards,

amk

Kenom

Re: FS: Laser Power Meters $130 *sold out!*

Ok, the enclosure only costs me $30 so if you want it without encloseure then that's easy. subtract $30 from the total.