Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Kenometer Laser power meter *CLOSED*

Ways

Re: FS: Kenometer Laser power meter $250

Another bump , also looking for an update

Kenom

sorry guys I'm pluggin away on them. I've got a friend who's comin over to help me assemble them since my time is so limited. Heck, I don't even have time to come on the forums much anymore lately. I'm sure you've all noticed my decreased presence on the forum.

k1kb0t

Thanks for the update Ken.

Jon

Kenom

well, I've got 3 assembled and just waiting for payday to package them up and ship them out.

Very good news.
I will assume that mine, having the multi-stage power level readout, is not one of the lucky three.

Hasn't the ransom payment arrived yet?

Kenom

yeah the ones with the range selection aren't done yet. Those require a little bit more time and effort so they are taking a little longer. I have had to redesign the enclosure (is slighly larger) so that the controls can all be on the front face.

Kenom

I've finished one of the range selection meters today and am working on the second as we speak

DSC00637.jpg

DSC00636.jpg

DSC00635.jpg

DSC00629.jpg

Last edited:

k1kb0t

Looks good Ken thanks for the update.

Kenom

for those that have purchased the meters with the range settings, I'm in the process of completely rethinking how to build these. I apologize for the longer wait. See, I didn't realize that by cutting the board down, I change the impedance of the output and therefore affecting the second range being displayed. I can get it calibrated to one laser but since it's not linear, a different powered laser is off quite significantly. So a 150mw green laser registers as 150mw, but when you point a 300mw red at it, it shows as a 500mw laser. I've got someone helpin me get this right though and should have it figured out soon.

All the other meters are done and will be shipping within a day or so.
Ken