Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

FS: Kenometer Laser power meter *CLOSED*

I have some questions before I buy :)

1) Does this thing run off 240V AC? Or must I buy a voltage converter to get it on 120V?
2) What is an external DMM for up to 10W measurement, and how would one be used?
3) Any left? :D (and how much to ship one to the UK)

Yes it runs off 240v AC No converter is needed.
2. the meter displays I use for this are only up to 2W anyting above that and a change must be made to the setup. A DMM is NOT necessary to accomplish this.

Shipping is easy to determine. Go to http://ircalc.usps.gov/ and calculate for a 3lb package.

How easy is it to modify your LPM with a higher voltage meter? :)

According to that link, a 3lb package to the UK could cost:
Code:
Products     							Est Deliv Time	Post Office Price
Express Mail® International					5 Days 		$41.50
Priority Mail® International    				6 - 10 Days 	$33.00
Priority Mail® International Large Flat-Rate Box    		6 - 10 Days 	$53.95
Priority Mail® International Regular/Medium Flat-Rate Boxes    	6 - 10 Days 	$41.95
Priority Mail® International Small Flat-Rate Box    		6 - 10 Days 	$12.95
First-Class Mail® International Package*    			Varies 		$24.52
Link

I like the sound of that $12.95 one, however given the size limit (8-5/8" x 5-3/8" x 1-5/8") it won't be possible to mail a Kenometer in there.

That First Class Mail ($24.52) allows a package to be up to 24" length, and 36" of the LxWxH combined. Would your Kenometer fit in that?

in order to get the higher readings a selector switch needs to be installed to change the resolution of the display. I will do all that though.

As to shipping yes it will work for first class.

Excellent :)

Are you able to accept PayPal? I can pay right now.
$250 + $24.52 shipping ($25 for less awkwardness) = $275

How much do you need for that selector switch? Also let me know if the shipping turns out a bit higher than specified on that site.

I do take paypal and I've indicated to those interested how to pay.

Wanted to let anyone know that may be considering a Kenometer for the future, that the future may not hold a Kenometer in it if you don't act fast. I've been in contact with my source of Power heads and he's indicated that he's only got a few more. What this means to you is that after those few more are gone, there won't be ANY MORE Kenometers. I've literally got 3 more heads that I can sell and beyond that I've used them all up!!! That being said, if you don't act fast, you may not get one at all!

Price is $250 plus shipping.

Improvements have been made.
Meter comes with 3 ranges.
0-200mw, 200mw-2Watts, 1Watt-10Watts. (they aren't supposed to make sense just work)

GET THEM BEFORE THEY ARE GONE!!

Meter comes with 3 ranges.
0-200mw, 200mw-2Watts, 1Watt-10Watts. (they aren't supposed to make sense just work)
:o

Does that mean the up to 10W one you're doing for me wouldn't be able to display a laser <1W?

No that is not the case. In the 200mw-2W range you'll be able to read in there.

Back