Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: IR filter for green DPSS Laser

Im selling green IR filters that block out 99.5% 1064nm blocks <3% 532nm, 99.91% 808nm,<3% 473)

It is made of glass.
They ARE AR coated on both sides and will work for either Blue or green DPSS. ( works better with green )
Dimensions are 14mmx14mmx1mm

Due to the new pricing of my supplier, they will be 4$ each.
Shipping is 2.00$

OUT OF STOCK. (As of 7/26/11)

PM me if you have any questions.

This is what the quote said :
No. Wavelength (nm). Transmittance (%)

1 470.0 ................................. 97.14

2 532.0 ................................. 97.15

3 808.0 ................................. 0.09

4 1064.0 ................................. 0.53

Material: B270

Glass in accordance with MIL-G-174

Square: Filter thickness 1 mm

Length:14 +/- 1mm

Width:14 +/- 1mm
Surface quality: F/F per MIL-C-48497A

Filter Requirements: Angle Of Incidence: 0 +/-5 degrees
In band transmission: >95% @520~ 550 nm

Both side coated.

Last edited:

For anyone who is curious, Laserz4sale also provided me with the other relevant specifications before I bought two of these filters:
Requirements
Material: B270

Glass in accordance with MIL-G-174

Square: Filter thickness 1 mm

Length:14 +/- 1mm

Width:14 +/- 1mm
Surface quality: F/F per MIL-C-48497A

Filter Requirements: Angle Of Incidence: 0 +/-5 degrees
In band transmission: >95% @520~ 550 nm

Blocking >95%@1064 +/- 20nm

Both side coated.

Also I would recommend buying these IR filters from him if they meet your needs, they are affordable and effective. He ships them promptly and in a unique way (in a cut out of a PVC pipe) which is a great way to protect them from getting crushed in the mail IMHO.

Last edited:
This has an IR filter/absorbent sandwiched between 2 layers of Schott B270 Superwhite crown glass?
Any chance you might have smaller pieces? Or can it be cut with a glass cutter without destroying it?

Try highlighting my post or just ctrl+a to highlight all.
This works better (yes I was bored).

Last edited:
This has an IR filter/absorbent sandwiched between 2 layers of Schott B270 Superwhite crown glass?
Any chance you might have smaller pieces? Or can it be cut with a glass cutter without destroying it?

Try highlighting my post or just ctrl+a to highlight all.
This works better (yes I was bored).

Yes you can cut it easily. After you cut it with a glass cutter, it snaps perfectly. Thats how i cut it for my lasers.

aXit

How much for international shipping to Sydney, Australia?

Haha i dont sell IR filters very often and i couldn't think of a way to prevent it from being crushed during shipping so i used some construction materials i have. Now i use cardboard taped with packaging tape :D It works too and is smaller

Actually i just read what you wrote and its just a 1mm piece of glass with 2 layers of IR absorbing paint on both sides

Last edited:

daguin

I got the package today. Nicely packed

Thank you

Peace,
dave

HIMNL9

If i may ask you ..... do you know if they are reflective or absorption types ?

(indicatively, you can find this looking them at a side ..... if it's a reflective filter, usually the side is clear, and it have reflective coatings, so looking the filter at a side, the glass looks more clear than looking it through ..... where instead, if it's an absorption filter, the "dye" is mixed with the glass, so when looking it through it look light green, looking it at a side it look very dark, almost black for all the thickness)

EDIT: sorry, i just seen where you say already checked and it's reflective ..... perhaps i'm still sleeping :D)

Last edited:

rhd

Are these still for sale? How much for shipping to canada?

If i may ask you ..... do you know if they are reflective or absorption types ?

(indicatively, you can find this looking them at a side ..... if it's a reflective filter, usually the side is clear, and it have reflective coatings, so looking the filter at a side, the glass looks more clear than looking it through ..... where instead, if it's an absorption filter, the "dye" is mixed with the glass, so when looking it through it look light green, looking it at a side it look very dark, almost black for all the thickness)

EDIT: sorry, i just seen where you say already checked and it's reflective ..... perhaps i'm still sleeping :D)

Umm well, when I look at it from a side, it's just a thin film of the IR filtering paint and it looks redish at an angle. Seems pretty transparent though. (The sides are transparent) I think it is reflective, but I am not 100% sure. When I have time, I can make a video and show you it if you want.

Last edited: