Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Fs -gone....

Tman

Re: FS- PL-E 532nm @ >900mW

I think you are right....

Last edited:

IsaacT

I think livinloud is responding to a deleted message where someone told you something was cheaper. LL is saying that the competition are only 400mW lasers, and could not hit 900mW. He is not questioning yours.

ARG

For next time you should move the laser away from the sensor, the heat from the laser can skew readings.

Good luck with the sale, looks like a great laser.

Last edited:

tony and isaac hit the nail right on the head :beer:

I was in no means questioning your laser but actually praising yours for doing OVER TWICE what the lasers offered in the GB are doing. I see how it isnt as clear to understand once that other comment was deleted.

I think that your laser is amazing doing 900+ mW but keep in mind this might be a slow sale since spending over $650 for most is a tall order. Who ever gets this laser will be lucky as heck. almost 1W of 532nm in a handheld.

Do you know how much of that is IR?

Tman

They confirmed the laser is IR filtered

WOW 900+ mW of pure 532nm!!!!! Dude this laser is stunning!

tony and isaac hit the nail right on the head :beer:

I was in no means questioning your laser but actually praising yours for doing OVER TWICE what the lasers offered in the GB are doing. I see how it isnt as clear to understand once that other comment was deleted.

I think that your laser is amazing doing 900+ mW but keep in mind this might be a slow sale since spending over $650 for most is a tall order. Who ever gets this laser will be lucky as heck. almost 1W of 532nm in a handheld.

Do you know how much of that is IR?

WHAT??? I always thought everybody knew that a company like JL would NEVER even think about selling a DPSS laser without a high quality IR filter-- same goes for reverse polarity protection... BUt its still a good questiion for those new here and have not much knowledge about JETLASERS.

T-Man is not the first who thought they REALLY wanted and needed an uber bright Green- we kinda have the mindset that more power is better when that is not always the truth-- especially in 532- since our eyes are so much more sensitive to green-

NOW if we are talking 405 or a red laser- more is generally better. 500+ mW of red or violet kinda fade away when 900 mW of green comes into play. I have taken nice pics of red or BR but after firing up a bright green my cameras fail to capture much of the other colors.

JL honors the warranty when their lasers find a second home- even after the warranty is expired JL wll not leave you out in the cold- if it needs a fix you can count on Gray to take very good care of you

-I am here to help regardless when you got your JL- same attention as those that come thru me.

I can handle the many long forms for customs so a few times it was easier for the owner to just send his laser to me and let me ship it to Gray. This is much easier than asking me or Gray how to send it-there is a right way and many wrong-
ways --
a good shipper and some that we do not recommend- how the forms are filled out can make a huge diff.

WHATEVER you do-- saving some $$ with the wrong way to ship can have a bad ending- saving 10 or 20$ only to have the item never arrive is a common mistake.

Penny wise can be pound foolish.

BTW is was not all that long ago when the going rate-- even for a low quality Green was 1$ or more per mW- that would mean T-man's laser new would be close to $800 PLUS shipping which can be as high as $40. to do it right.

best luck to both sides of this deal-

hak:san:

Last edited:

Hak, i knew JL used IR filters, learned that from one of your threads way back i believe. idk what i was thinking when i asked that question. must be my BF for the day, my b :na:

FYI your laser is WAY to close to the TEC sensor to get an accurate reading, also holding the laser can throw your reading off