Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: FIFTY 5-25mW 8x13mm red modules, OVERSPEC! and dirt cheap!

Krutz

good work, th0ughts!

interesting, isnt it? it all worked out, more or less, at the beginning. then, once there was public interest, and several people having an eye on him, there is almost no sentence where he is *proven* to lie!

manuel

A while ago I bought a phr in an aixiz module from Tyler's store and I ran it it at 120mA with a rckstr driver, it immediately led'd. I told him and he said 120mA was too high for a phr but I thought he knew much more than me about lasers so I left it at that but now I'm not sure if 120mA is too much. I think I remember reading somewhere on this forum that 120mA is OK. It was just a phr in an aixiz module so it doesn't matter much but I want to get things straight.

mfo

A while ago I bought a phr in an aixiz module from Tyler's store and I ran it it at 120mA with a rckstr driver, it immediately led'd. I told him and he said 120mA was too high for a phr but I thought he knew much more than me about lasers so I left it at that but now I'm not sure if 120mA is too much. I think I remember reading somewhere on this forum that 120mA is OK. It was just a phr in an aixiz module so it doesn't matter much but I want to get things straight.

I believe anything over 100mA with a PHR is a gamble. Now please...let this thread slip into the depths of the forum never to be seen again....

daguin

The vast majority of the PHR modules I sold were run with fixed 120mA Rkcstr drivers.

Peace,
dave

WTF? I got neg rep'd because I said OK then.

"Stop intentionally bumping drama threads & spamming."

This is like the second time I've posted in months. I think.

well whoever did it, is obviously not so good of a person themselves! just immature or jealous, so they felt the need to add those immature tags to this thread, thinking it will phase me. nice try though ;) keep on going guys, I'll stiiiiiiil be here :D

Good luck!

Lol fail

Krutz

*bump*
why? because its a forum, i am a member, and the thread is open.
that negative rep was unnecessary. +1 for zim.

manuel

mfo

*bump*
why? because its a forum, i am a member, and the thread is open.
that negative rep was unnecessary. +1 for zim.

manuel

Why? Because we're trying to put all of this Tyler bullshit behind us, that's why. Check the vets section Manuel and see how many fights were set off in there because of that prick. That's why we need to stop posting in these Tyler related threads and just let it go already.

@Invader Zim: It was quite obvious that that "OK then" was quite uncalled for.

What about "Stop intentionally bumping drama threads & spamming." WTH is that, huh? So you neg rep'd me for saying OK then?

Last edited:
i run all my modules at 120mA (or 117 depending on the SMD resistors i have on hand), 120mA should not LED it, and he should of replaced it.

Highest i've gone with a PHR is 175mA, and i think dave got one freakishly high on accident.

I thought 120mA was shortening it's life but not kill it. Oh well it does not matter much anymore.

Why? Because we're trying to put all of this Tyler bullshit behind us, that's why. Check the vets section Manuel and see how many fights were set off in there because of that prick. That's why we need to stop posting in these Tyler related threads and just let it go already.

@Invader Zim: It was quite obvious that that "OK then" was quite uncalled for.

Hey mfo....

if you want to end this thread then use your energy like me... and
send a PM to c0ld and ask him to lock a thread... instead of Neg Repping
members that post on the open thread...

Just a thought...:whistle:

@ Invader Zim... have you seen the Title of this Thread... It has nothing to
do with PHR803T Blu-Rays... or did I miss something...:thinking:

Jerry

Last edited:

mfo

Hey mfo....

if you want to end this thread then use your energy like me... and
send a PM to c0ld and ask him to lock a thread... instead of Neg Repping
members that post on the open thread...

Just a thought...:whistle:

@ Invader Zim... have you seen the Title of this Thread... It has nothing to
do with PHR803T Blu-Rays... or did I miss something...:thinking:

Jerry

Now you know why I did what I did Jerry....