Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS custom focus rings for any build

Do you have a sh-032 ring with blue or red trit, that will bottom out on the bezel of the host and not against the heatsink? Don't wanna turn the heat sink/pill if ya know what I mean :p

Last edited:
Its not all that difficult to alter the threading as well. A little epoxy on the threads right where you want it to stop and you are all good. FP tends to thread deep so that options are left open(at least that's what I assume is his reasoning).

Its not all that difficult to alter the threading as well. A little epoxy on the threads right where you want it to stop and you are all good. FP tends to thread deep so that options are left open(at least that's what I assume is his reasoning).

Your right I thread em deep to leave the options open :)

Do you have a sh-032 ring with blue or red trit, that will bottom out on the bezel of the host and not against the heatsink? Don't wanna turn the heat sink/pill if ya know what I mean :p

I sure can make you one like that I have red and Iceblue trits in 5mm :)

APEX1

Any of the bullets left??? Ill buy right now!!! I sent you a pm a few min ago??

Last edited:
In for some of the GITD adapters whenever you're back. These things look amazing!

OVNI

Anyone know if these Focus Adapters are still available (waiting for response to PM but saw he was on vacation albeit a few months ago...) :anyone: :takeit:

f0dWtjsSj

Answering my own question for any others: Yes they are. Just bought some from Flaminpyro.

Last edited:
The custom focus ring that I ordered from Jeff came in today. Looks great!

The measurements were perfectly exact, and it came polished. It was so shiny... I was scared to touch it :p

16itjrd.jpg

ehlw5.jpg

2jd3nmf.jpg

2vjaemv.jpg

Thanks Jeff! :D

Do you have any of the polished aluminum focus knobs in stock? The top one in picture?

Attachments

• IMG_20160723_151718.jpg
    IMG_20160723_151718.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 89