Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Complete Modules.

That could be anyone, but most american's don't because they don't really need to with the education and all, but if you're 25+ and don't know english in america that's going to be a lil hard

today I met a super racist guy on the ski lift. He informed me that I better learn spanish, and fast, or else mexicans would steal my stuff by plotting behind my back in spanish. Just my story. And yes, I think in general mexicans are amazingly skilled workers. They can do ANYTHING, and have an amazing work ethic.

What's up with the threadjacking???anyone with racist ideas needs to go to some other forum altogther--its ignorant and a waste of energy--The friends I have made here in Texas that have kin down in Mexico are gererally honest, nicer and more family-oriented than average. I know enough Spanish(self-taught) to assure you that they are not talking about you when they speak Spanish to each other. If you are in foriegn country with other English( or whatever language)speaking people you are not going to strugggle with a language you do not speak well when talking to each other---so do you think the locals should say-( in their language)--'watch out!! those gringos are plotting against us!! why else would they not use our language??' see how stupid that sounds. BTW the USA does not 'own' the terms American-and America-we are the last ones to get here---USA(and Canada) is North America----Americans live in and come from every country including Central and South America. Peace to all Americans and all other peoples around the world---Hakzaw---p.s. you can't hate if you don't want to be hated back-is does not work that way.

What's up with the threadjacking???anyone with racist ideas needs to go to some other forum altogther--its ignorant and a waste of energy--The friends I have made here in Texas that have kin down in Mexico are gererally honest, nicer and more family-oriented than average. I know enough Spanish(self-taught) to assure you that they are not talking about you when they speak Spanish to each other. If you are in foriegn country with other English( or whatever language)speaking people you are not going to strugggle with a language you do not speak well when talking to each other---so do you think the locals should say-( in their language)--'watch out!! those gringos are plotting against us!! why else would they not use our language??' see how stupid that sounds. BTW the USA does not 'own' the terms American-and America-we are the last ones to get here---USA(and Canada) is North America----Americans live in and come from every country including Central and South America. Peace to all Americans and all other peoples around the world---Hakzaw---p.s. you can't hate if you don't want to be hated back-is does not work that way.

dude.... First off, you're being hypocritical, we stopped talking about that long ago, you're getting the thread jack going again. Second, it's not like I said that for god's sake, I was telling a story about a guy on the lift who told me that. Did you even read my comment? I'm the one who said he was a racist! Please don't jump on me for something I didn't even say....

will

Sorry-Ossum---you are right-you said the guy was a super racist not a super guy who was a racist- big difference to be sure- if you would have said you met an a$$hole super racist- I would have probably simply agreed -jumping on you was not my intent(but I did-my bad)-I was more pissed at the other posters here and on other threads who, while entitled to their opinions and for whatever reasons they have,are not part of any solution to any problems. peace to all--Hak

Sorry-Ossum---you are right-you said the guy was a super racist not a super guy who was a racist- big difference to be sure- if you would have said you met an a$$hole super racist- I would have probably simply agreed -jumping on you was not my intent(but I did-my bad)-I was more pissed at the other posters here and on other threads who, while entitled to their opinions and for whatever reasons they have,are not part of any solution to any problems. peace to all--Hak

lol sorry i did use pretty confusing wording there... XD a super guy who is racist is kind of an oxymoron most of the time!

will

N/P Will--SOOOOO somebody please tell me that our good friend Moh is OK-I promise not ask for more details. Hak