Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Complete Modules.

The group of illegal aliens he had working for him, in his basement. Decided to form a union, and ask for more money. How else could he offer such low prices;)

The group of illegal aliens he had working for him, in his basement. Decided to form a union, and ask for more money. How else could he offer such low prices;)

lol
Maybe when I move to TX I should take advantage of the thousands of unemployed mexicans to make you guys some cheap lasers :D

Yeah seriously where did Mo go? I was just going to have a small job for him. Very sad about this. Very sad indeed.

lol
Maybe when I move to TX I should take advantage of the thousands of unemployed mexicans to make you guys some cheap lasers :D

Lol it's kind of true.. i live by Houston and if you go by a Home Depot or something you can just pick em up for work like landscaping(they're very good at that personal experience)

Lol it's kind of true.. i live by Houston and if you go by a Home Depot or something you can just pick em up for work like landscaping(they're very good at that personal experience)

today I met a super racist guy on the ski lift. He informed me that I better learn spanish, and fast, or else mexicans would steal my stuff by plotting behind my back in spanish. Just my story. And yes, I think in general mexicans are amazingly skilled workers. They can do ANYTHING, and have an amazing work ethic.

today I met a super racist guy on the ski lift. He informed me that I better learn spanish, and fast, or else mexicans would steal my stuff by plotting behind my back in spanish. Just my story. And yes, I think in general mexicans are amazingly skilled workers. They can do ANYTHING, and have an amazing work ethic.

I don't know about them stealing stuff because well a dollar to them is like a lot.. i guess.. but a lot of them lie, but if you teach them how to do it right..THEY'RE AMAZING!! really quick and done right

I don't know about them stealing stuff because well a dollar to them is like a lot.. i guess.. but a lot of them lie, but if you teach them how to do it right..THEY'RE AMAZING!! really quick and done right

The only problem I've ever had with a mexican is that in california all of the "unregistered visitors" drive SUPER slow and at the very side of the road so they don't get a ticket XD

will