Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Complete Modules.

Yes the pill was completely removed and it was your 4171 host using 2 rcr123 cells.
You can also use this design with the hosts Ehgemus makes.

Moh how come it's like $130 more for a driver in 8x bdr complete? Typo?

Moh how come it's like $130 more for a driver in 8x bdr complete? Typo?

He is referring to the cost of the a blu-ray dvd drive. Not the driver for the diode. You can get a 8x blu-ray drive for about $169. He will then extract the diode for $66.

I haven't used those drivers before. I know rayfoss also sells some similar to that. But i hear they are not that great of drivers when it comes to regulating the current, and voltage spikes.

Hey, Mohrenberg, I don't want to sound impatient, and I'm sure you're busy. I was just wondering if you got my PM from last Wednesday?

Well, I accept paypal, and have accepted money order in the past. The money order would probably be a bad idea as your located outside the USA.

i "think" you can still pay paypal invoices without an account if i send a request for payment.

as for kits, refer to jayrob and he can direct you to all his kits that are compatible with these modules.

Well, I accept paypal, and have accepted money order in the past. The money order would probably be a bad idea as your located outside the USA.

i "think" you can still pay paypal invoices without an account if i send a request for payment.

as for kits, refer to jayrob and he can direct you to all his kits that are compatible with these modules.
Outside the USA? I guess I need to spell out Delaware instead of using DE. I could get a M.O., or If I can use paypal via a credit card (without a paypal account), that might work, too. I've done this for online forums in the past.

I've seen jayrob's kits and threads. I guess I'll have to decide on a host one of these days...

Thanks for getting back to me.

lol, for some reason i was thinking of Denmark or something. Well in that case, you can use a M.O. or i can try sending you an invoice.

Your closing up shop?
Don't refund my money just yet. I can use some parts.
PM sent

conrad

That's too bad, I was saving up for the GGW! Thanks anyways for making these, I got in on it just in time I guess.