Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: CNI 50mW 589nm with BE, 445nm, and more

First off I am selling my CNI 50mW 589nm laser. I don't have an LPM so I can't tell you the exact output, but these are almost 100% of the time overspec. This laser is in near perfect condition. It has hardly ever been used, and probably has less than 15 minutes of total use on it. It will also come with a beam expander for the laser. I will also include (1) 18650 battery.

Price: $475

gHOyeQDl.jpg

czuxBvyl.jpg

oT4V1cDl.jpg

Next is a 445nm laser for sale. It is 1.8W, has a G2 lens, and has copper heatsink. The reason there is no picture of the laser 'ON' is because I lost my CR123a batteries.

Price: SOLD

QaJnbaCl.jpg

Q1YSqVPl.jpg

Since I am selling my lasers I no longer need my eye protection. So I am selling my Eagle Pair glasses. I would like to sell these along with one of the lasers listed above.

Price: $35

OT87jfjl.jpg

goEBxy8l.jpg

non-laser related

I have (3) google chromecast for sale

Price: $30 ($25 if also bought with a laser)

Pricing: I have been out of the laser game for a little bit now. Even making this post I was having some trouble remembering some terminology. So currently I don't know exactly what the pricing is like for everything laser related. Im nearly certain my lasers are priced right around what they should be, if something looks off don't hesitate to let me know

Shipping: Everything will be shipped free anywhere within the US (not including Alaska or Hawaii) through priority USPS. I will consider shipping to Canada at buyers expense.

Payment: I can not accept paypal, so Western Union works well. I can also accept bitcoin or even possibly amazon gift card, but WU is much more preferred.

Feel free to post on this thread or PM me any questions you may have.

Thanks

Last edited:

Pman

Prices look good to me. They would sell easier if paypal was an option though. Good luck with the sale.

That's a good deal on the 589 w beam expanders. Why you selling? I would offer a swap for big labby Five watt blue but not sure if you are leaving the hobby completely. Best of luck:)

That's a good deal on the 589 w beam expanders. Why you selling? I would offer a swap for big labby Five watt blue but not sure if you are leaving the hobby completely. Best of luck:)

I just don't find myself using my lasers as much as I once did. Thanks for the offer, but I don't think Ill need more lasers anytime soon.

“If the words ‘life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness’ don’t include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn’t worth the hemp it was written on.”
-Terence McKenna

Love your quote. Anymore, it seems the powers that be in the federal government believe the Declaration of Independence is an ancient document which only applies to the people who wrote it. Hope your laser finds a good home, wish it was mine, bad timing for my pocket book to agree.

Last edited:

gozert

I think it's going to be hard to sell anything here without accepting Paypal. Paypal makes buyers confident that in case something goes wrong they'll usually get their money back. With western union or bitcoin you can say bye to your money if something goes wrong. Not accusing you of anything, please don't get me wrong. But I wouldn't ever pay with anything other than Paypal. You may have a good reason to not accept Paypal though.

I think it's going to be hard to sell anything here without accepting Paypal. Paypal makes buyers confident that in case something goes wrong they'll usually get their money back. With western union or bitcoin you can say bye to your money if something goes wrong. Not accusing you of anything, please don't get me wrong. But I wouldn't ever pay with anything other than Paypal. You may have a good reason to not accept Paypal though.

If whoever wants to buy it can find a middle man, or something along those lines. I would absolutely be willing to use that as an option.

BowtieGuy

LPF Site Supporter
Nice laser FlutterPie, :cool: that's the Dragonlaser Spartan isn't it? Is that the 2X B.E.?

This is just a suggestion, but it may help you sell faster if you also accepted USPS m.o.'s, they are safe, and can be cashed anywhere.

Does the 445 take one or two CR123 batteries?

-cutyall

It takes 2 CR123a batteries, and its case negative

Nice laser FlutterPie, :cool: that's the Dragonlaser Spartan isn't it? Is that the 2X B.E.?

This is just a suggestion, but it may help you sell faster if you also accepted USPS m.o.'s, they are safe, and can be cashed anywhere.

Yup, it sure is the Spartan. As for the BE Im not exactly sure what one it is, is there a way to check?

Thanks for the suggestion about the USPS m.o.'s. Im not too familiar with that, but if someone is interested in using that as an option Im sure it will work out.

:bumpit:

I need this sold guys. If anyone is interested please PM me any questions. If you are only willing to pay with paypal, maybe we can get a mod or trusted member to be a middle man. Then they can get me the money some other way. Im not exactly sure, but Im sure we can find a way. I need this money because I will be moving into a van. I am currently trying to sell ANYTHING that I don't need/use.

I want the DL 589nm. Will you ship to Australia? And as you state above Payment is PayPal. Who's going to be the middleman ?

Sent a PM about the DL 589 and BE. I'll bump your thread while you're considering my offer justt in case someone wants to buy it now for the asking price.