Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: CNI 50mW 589nm with BE, 445nm, and more

hey flutterpie why not explore the wonder world of laser projectors using your pointers as source.. You might need to clamp them down and put heatsink compound or indium foil around them in a mount that would fit it but it might be an interesting entry into the laser world and keep you using these devices.
Some scanners can be had for realtively little and for a starter I'd recommend an AL25k minimum as it can be tuned to 30kpps with my AL tuning guide

hey flutterpie why not explore the wonder world of laser projectors using your pointers as source.. You might need to clamp them down and put heatsink compound or indium foil around them in a mount that would fit it but it might be an interesting entry into the laser world and keep you using these devices.
Some scanners can be had for realtively little and for a starter I'd recommend an AL25k minimum as it can be tuned to 30kpps with my AL tuning guide

Thanks you for the suggestion. I actually was into laser projectors in the past. There is no doubt they are awesome all the things you can do with them. Right now I just need these sold because I need the money quite urgently.

Im currently building a "spyrograph" laser projector. Sooo much fun and the results are just awesome. Im actually about to try and integrate my 589!! I was kinda thinking on buying yours. But itd hafta be a 10x expander and paypal

:bumpit: CNI 50mW 589nm still for sale

I can buy a brand new 50mw 589nm laser for $445.99 with 1 year insurance but without a beam expander. Maybe you should lower to get more buyers? And make a PayPal account? And sell the beam expander separately? Just suggestions to help you sell more.

Last edited:

gozert

I can buy a brand new 50mw 589nm laser for $445.99 with 1 year insurance but without a beam expander. Maybe you should lower to get more buyers? And make a PayPal account? And sell the beam expander separately? Just suggestions to help you sell more.

I honestly don't think he can give you a warranty on a laser that doesn't have any warranty left from the company he bought it from. You're probably better off buying a new one if you really want that warranty.

I do suggest OP accepting Paypal as a payment method though. It makes it so much easier to sell.

joeyss

Any chance you'd be willing to sell the beam expander by itself?

I have 589 spartan and i'd love to get a proper expander.

Wish you well in the sales Flutter by the way nice berbur carpet they wear like iron..

If I didn't have other projects which need money to complete first, I'd be happy to buy it myself.

So did that beam expander ever sell? Looks like it hasn't. What would you take for it?