Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: Casio Projector Bits n Bobs

daguin

I finally got this stuff from the projectors quasi-organized

My first offering is a bag of bits and bobs. Each "bag" contains the lenses, FS mirrors, TEC, knife edge assembly, focus assembly,and a few other bits. They are not exactly alike, since I wasn't as good at harvesting with the first one ;)

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 - SOLD

These first four "bags" are $40, shipped in the US
bb1.jpg

bb2-1.jpg

bb3.jpg

bb4-1.jpg

TRADED The 5th "bag" does not have the focus assembly with it. It is $35, shipped in the US.

Next up I have the dichros from the projector. They are really pretty big in the projector so I cut them in half. I am no glazier, but they are clean enough for you to use. One of the dichros passes red and reflects green. The other passes blue and reflects red and green.

You use one to combine red and green. You use the other to combine red and green with the blue. These are $25 per set (one of each), shipped in the US

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 - SOLD
6 - SOLD
casiodichros.jpg

Finally, I have two of the red LED's left. They are $25 each

1- SOLD
2- SOLD

Peace,
dave

Last edited:

daguin

What was the TEC cooling Dave ??

Jerry

The red LED

Thanks Dave. Will you consider selling one seperately?

M
:)

Goddess! If I started running this stuff all separately, it would mean >20 envelopes per projector! I am barely keeping up with the diode sales. Next week I start Summer session classes, so I'll have even less time available

Peace,
dave

Morgan

Goddess! If I started running this stuff all separately, it would mean >20 envelopes per projector! I am barely keeping up with the diode sales. Next week I start Summer session classes, so I'll have even less time available

Peace,
dave

Received and understood. Over and out. (Unless I need MOAR stuff...)

Thanks Dave,

M

P.S. I'll give you another, "N", and replace a, "D", with an, "O". To some I am a Goddess but to others I am a Nemesis! :evil: Those fires still burning huh?! Good luck with the baggies of goodness. :D

daguin

Received and understood. Over and out. (Unless I need MOAR stuff...)

Thanks Dave,

M

P.S. I'll give you another, "N", and replace a, "D", with an, "O". To some I am a Goddess but to others I am a Nemesis! :evil: Those fires still burning huh?! Good luck with the baggies of goodness. :D

My ex-wife is a Wiccan. It is a habit I developed a long time ago. I try to pay homage to the many faces of god that we have spawned.

Peace,
dave

Dave,

Have you taken a look at the power supply? Will it be for sale?

Thanks,
Jose

Those baggies hold some great looking bits. :D
How large is the zoom/focus assembly & would you know the lens diameter?
Unless I'm mistaken it looks like its motors had to be disconnected. Would they be included?

Have you tried the leds? Any sweet pictures of those babies running by chance?

Last edited:

daguin

Those baggies hold some great looking bits. :D
How large is the zoom/focus assembly & would you know the lens diameter?
Unless I'm mistaken it looks like its motors had to be disconnected. Would they be included?

Have you tried the leds? Any sweet pictures of those babies running by chance?

The exterior dimensions of the assembly are
92mm x 52mm x 34mm (at the hump).
The lenses are ~22mm dia.

Sorry the motors are gone

I have not tried the LED's. Others probably know more about them than I

Dave,

Thanks,
Jose

I have them. I have not done any testing of them yet.

You want one for cheap with the understanding that you will test and report on it?

Peace,
dave

Last edited:
Dave,

Thanks,
Jose

I have them. I have not done any testing of them yet.

You want one for cheap with the understanding that you will test and report on it?

Peace,
dave

I am interested, but I am not sure how soon I could report back. I am already putting some heavy funds in the 455nm project to which I need to recover first. After that, I could then spend some time and really dig into the workings of the power supply of these projectors.