Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS Arctic Box W/Expanded Lens set SOLD

I'm selling My Wicked Laser Arctic box With the expanded Lens set. $30.00 U.S.A. Shipping in the US/Canada is Free, but International Buyers will be charged actual postage.

There will be NO Laser in the box...In case anyone misinterprets the Title.

This also includes the full power & training lens caps.
Good Luck

UPDATE these must sell by Noon CST Tuesday or They will no longer be available as a set.

Lenses.jpg
[/IMG]

Box.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Jaxz

Re: FS Arctic Box W/Expanded Lens set

Buying first hand Spyder III Expander Lens set only cost US$29.99, and it is also 2nd hand, it should be cheaper to buy than buying from Wickedlasers. care to exaplin why are you charging US$35.00?

You think WL will ship them for free? These will also be at your door in a few day instead of a month or 2. These also were never used. It's not really polite to jump on someones sales thread and complain on the price.

Buying first hand Spyder III Expander Lens set only cost US$29.99, and it is also 2nd hand, it should be cheaper to buy than buying from Wickedlasers. care to exaplin why are you charging US$35.00?

They are Acutely around $50.00 dollars shipped from Wicked, So this is a Good Price and you will have the lenses in no time. You would probably wait months to get the lens in if you order them from wicked.

This is A Good Deal.:)

lazeerer Thank You for the support!!!

I owe you a + Rep when I'm able.

I was just wondering what will happen to the laser?

He gutted it, and turned it into a 120 Lumen flashlight.
:crackup:

no, but seriously. He traded it for a hotlight kit.

They are Acutely around $50.00 dollars shipped from Wicked, So this is a Good Price and you will have the lenses in no time. You would probably wait months to get the lens in if you order them from wicked.

This is A Good Deal.:)

I also hate hidden costs, I am glad you are upfront and just say its $35 instead of like 9$ plus S+H... and oh btw S+H is $41 :evil:

I turned it into a billy club, and then traded it with Moh for a hotlight kit. Moh put it on his lathe, smoothed it out, and sold it as a Kryton Beast w/o the groves.:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

got any pics? I thought the case might be cool.
never mind, I had forgotten the box was , well, a box... LOL! :crackup: Some time ago, I tried to tell Steve the other companies have real cases... -GH

Last edited:

Jaxz

You think WL will ship them for free? These will also be at your door in a few day instead of a month or 2. These also were never used. It's not really polite to jump on someones sales thread and complain on the price.
You misunderstood me, I am not complaining, rather, I am asking your reasons. Who knows I may be interrested so you don't have to jump into conclusions yourself first. I don't stay in USA, so my question next as below:

If that above is your reasons, then may I ask how much will you be charging for international?

Thank you for prompt reply

p.s. I checked my PM box after posting this. PM is replied. Do let me know soon :)

Last edited: