Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 996mW 532nm Krypton Lasersaber

ARG

Best I can do is use an NTC thermistor and an oscilloscope...

Find someone in your area with a LPM. Or send this off to a middle man who can LPM it for you and help you with the sale.

Blord

Best way is use a middle man. There are many members in the US with a decent LPM.
You have a hard time selling it without a reliable output measurement.
Good luck with the sale. We don't see much high power green handhelds for sale.

I'm just curious because I did not see it mentioned anywhere and excuse me if it wasn't. What are the beam spec's like on this laser and what modes does this laser run in?

I have an $825 offer from "mr.fartsalotx@gmail.com". If anyone wants to match that to prevent that kid from getting the laser, feel free to do so.

Last edited:

Blord

I wouldn't hesitate to sell it. Beside publishing an email on an open forum is not done. Spambots will assimilate any mails they can find.

I'm sure "mr.doesn'tgiveaflyingfyick@gmail.com" will match the offer with some monopoly money asap!

The only one who should feel responsible for preventing a class four laser ending up in the hands of a kid is you, not anyone else.

I have 400$ in hand if you like. (it's the money from my 473nm Lasever)

Last edited:

Jaseth

0RTQF.png
I am not surprised to see that this 'certified power graph' claims the exact same average power as was lied about by a previous 13 year old WL representative:
http://laserpointerforums.com/f45/lpm-video-1w-krapton-67645-2.html#post976948

Avoid this sale unless you are
1) Willing to accept a high(!) probability of a significantly lower power than claimed.
2) Use a trusted middle man with a LPM.

I can not speak for the honesty or dishonesty of the OP, but personally I would also be extremely hesitant about buying from someone who bumps his thread with price reductions and then increases the price again, especially looking at the most recent negative reputation on his page.

If anyone wants to match that to prevent that kid from getting the laser, feel free to do so.
Posts like this don't exactly encourage trust either.

Last edited: