Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: $80 violet 1000mW single mode BDR-209

this is my violet laser with diode BDR209 - $80
- Kdriver boost
- It use only 1 x 14500
- include G2 lens, not include battery and charge
- power: 915mW at 3.95v, 1000mW+ at 4.2V
48259013102_a55f6c283e_z.jpg

48258945981_d0bae89713_z.jpg

48259014647_da8ef15169_z.jpg

48259014862_8502716d13_z.jpg

48259014087_6e355128d3_z.jpg

48258945141_0d8b714acc_z.jpg

33394529788_caa2bf7cc3_z.jpg

Have contacted Than....the more I look at that....the more I think it is a unique EDC....with a tight beam !!!

Although I do concentrate on the " Nut Cracker " Combiner Class....Well....they are fun...and admirable....BUT......the EDC is becoming a focus for me....as typical though......I want it ALL.....Max power....least divergence.....different color...….ALL in a small EDC package. I have two other EDC under construction...just cannot seem to bring'em across the Finish Line yet !!!!

CDBEAM

Thanks CDB , pm received! Max power....least divergence.....different color...….ALL in a small EDC package! It is my interested too!
I have some other builds with size edc 1 x 10440 been completing
One of them is green 800mW was done! Size 1 x 10440

Hello All.....Just a short review....received my 1W @ 405nm from Hoangtuech Today...New Name = " Violet Voulge " !!!!!.Really quick shipment from Vietnam !!!! About 1 Week to the USA !!!

Anyway....see attached pics....Beam shots will be added after I recharge my 14500 LiPo cell. Unit works....but I am showing the cell @ 50% charge !!!
This little beauty now sports a Lifetime Focus Ring....Kinda like a 10 step Birthday cake / Devo Special !!!!! Really Nice work Rich !!! Really Nice work Hoangtuech !!!.....Lifetime designed the FC...I just requested....Something different !!! He delivered for sure !!!

The driver is from Hoangtuech also....as shown above !

This unit is SMALL....very small !!! Great....A real EDC !!! For sure !!!

To me....looks like both the " Violet Voulge " and the focus ring were made for each other !!!

Anyway....I will have several builds coming out in the next few months !!! 'Bout time !!!

Thank you both...… !!!!! I really like this line !!!.....And of course.....NOW.....I WANT MORE POWER....It never ends !!!! I have plans for MORE Violet !!! ALOT more Violet....like 4 W out the front door !!!

Anyway....Thanx fer look'in !!

CDBEAM

Attachments

• Violet Voulge Pic 1.jpg
    Violet Voulge Pic 1.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Violet Voulgw Pic 2.jpg
    Violet Voulgw Pic 2.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 18
Thanx Alaskan !!! I thought they looked good together....Kinda like something I have seen on some Classic SciFi paperback cover ( OH...I forgot.....A " Paperback" is a B O O K Good grief !!)….Ray Gun look'in thing or....something from " Men in Black "...Dunno !!! All credit goes to Rich on this....He had a pic of the unit....and really hit it outa the park !!!....as did Hoangtuech !!
I am just the lucky one.....Hmmmm...… Both pieces we so darn inexpensive....Whata deal !!!

Hoangtuech sez he can do the same for the NDG7475......and the NDG7475 looks really good with the G8 Colli….OH CRAP.....I see more cash flying out the door !!! Oh well.....my new luv of the EDC is gonna cost me !!!

Thanx ,
CDBEAM

Attachments

• Violet Voulge Beam Shot 1.jpg
    Violet Voulge Beam Shot 1.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 17
Hmmmm...." A simple Blaster..Morbius ".....Some things are JUST classic !!! Note the business end of this Ray Gun....from my favorite movie..." Forbidden Planet "....Perhaps....DEEP in his Sub conscious ( Id )......Rich was inspired by the design of the Blaster !!!

HAHAHA....CDBEAM

Attachments

• A Simple Blaster 1.jpg
    A Simple Blaster 1.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 9
Hi,
Thanks BEAM for the pics of the Voulge in 405 that came out great . Ray gun that gives me an idea , those old movie props are really timeless. Glad the Focus adapter fit the bill awesome wow...
Rich:)

Hello All.....Just a short review....received my 1W @ 405nm from Hoangtuech Today...New Name = " Violet Voulge " !!!!!.Really quick shipment from Vietnam !!!! About 1 Week to the USA !!!

Anyway....see attached pics....Beam shots will be added after I recharge my 14500 LiPo cell. Unit works....but I am showing the cell @ 50% charge !!!
This little beauty now sports a Lifetime Focus Ring....Kinda like a 10 step Birthday cake / Devo Special !!!!! Really Nice work Rich !!! Really Nice work Hoangtuech !!!.....Lifetime designed the FC...I just requested....Something different !!! He delivered for sure !!!

The driver is from Hoangtuech also....as shown above !

This unit is SMALL....very small !!! Great....A real EDC !!! For sure !!!

To me....looks like both the " Violet Voulge " and the focus ring were made for each other !!!

Anyway....I will have several builds coming out in the next few months !!! 'Bout time !!!

Thank you both...… !!!!! I really like this line !!!.....And of course.....NOW.....I WANT MORE POWER....It never ends !!!! I have plans for MORE Violet !!! ALOT more Violet....like 4 W out the front door !!!

Anyway....Thanx fer look'in !!

CDBEAM
wow, nice name, CDB! the Lifetime FCR is unique too! great !

Yikes Rich....The "Voulge" is a nasty look'in weapon.....Iden it ???...Thanx for the pic !!! Looks like....HMmmmm….ya slice'em….and ya hook'em…..NICE !!! .Well...you all know me and my passion for naming things !!! I just cannot stop !!!

SO.....the 405 nm line is very, very addictive !! Dunno why....it just is !! SO.....now that I have started down the " Purple Brick Road "....OK....
Mr. Irish303.... my Fall build will be a 2 x 2W Combiner 405nm....in the smallest package I can get it into !!! to be called...." Violet Vengeance "
4+ Watts'o'Purple beauty !!!! Why not !!!

See the attached cartoon !!! This build will again use the Sky Wolf's Eye single cell 26650 as its host. I am ALMOST done with the " Supercar " build...which also uses the Sky Wolf's Eye as its host....The " Supercar " has evolved into a super compact and corrected 07E build......
Just NOT enough time !!!

Later....CDBEAM

Attachments

• Violet Vengance - LDM-OP Installed V10.JPG
    Violet Vengance - LDM-OP Installed V10.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
NICE..!.! I hope everyone will be seen your 4w as soon as!
Im really eager with your projects! :)

Well...Thanx Thanhtung...I BLAME YOU !!! For this latest turn toward Violet. !!

I have SOOoo many builds to finish...I am overwhelmed !!!

Supercar - 95% done ( Final assembly )
Chartreuse Coruscation - 90% done ( Final assembly )
Synestheisa - 50% done ( Designed and all parts received )
Violet Vengeance - 25% done ( Designed and some parts received )
Blue Kitar - 25 % done ( Designed and some parts received )

Not to mention ALL the experimenting with Modulaser/Helos , Cyclops Eurorack, other Euroracks and Korg Minilogue !!

No time for sleep !

CDBEAM

Hmmmm...." A simple Blaster..Morbius ".....Some things are JUST classic !!! Note the business end of this Ray Gun....from my favorite movie..." Forbidden Planet "....Perhaps....DEEP in his Sub conscious ( Id )......Rich was inspired by the design of the Blaster !!!

HAHAHA....CDBEAM
Forbidden Planet is one of my all time favorite movies. From 1956 it's special effects were dazzling for the time and had no equal until this century. It was also a pivotal movie in that it influenced the likes of Roddenberry and Lucas as well as many others. Just look at the main characters. The captain, first officer and ship's doctor did most of the movie together. Star Trek.