Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 6x MXDL Silver

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I used it to make the video tutorial for my MXDL kits. it's an SF-AW210 6x diode ran at 185mA using the flex drive and CR123.
Unless like most sales, you actually get a video of it being made.

in addition to the laser, it also comes in the Cedar storage case just like the other kits.

I'm asking $105 shipped in the USA - Offers welcome.
INTL orders add $12

here is the video of it being made....there are some shots of it burning at the end of the video.
http://laserpointerforums.com/f51/mxdl-silver-kit-assembly-43149.html

23023d1250986087-fs-mxdl-silver-kits-kitsdisp.jpg

Last edited:

this is an awesome deal. somebody snatch it up, it's the beginning of school and i'm broke!

Nice laser!
Although an SF-AW210 is not a 6x...

Still a great laser, though! :)

It isnt a 6x, but it outputs good power. and moh makes amazing kits! I will be selling these exact kits on Welcome to Dark Lasers! as soon as he finishes them. I bought this to get a first hand exoerience with it before i buy 50 of them lol

Plus i will end up using the flexdrive for a more important build. and then replace itwith a new driver at a safe SF-AW approved current "id say 160 for long life" and then put a 506-G1 on to pick up the slack ^_^

Thanks Moh, your tha man

Tyler - Dark Lasers

Last edited:
Not only that, he jumps a hoop to get another build out the door. (scavenged driver)

if you listen to me in the tutorial video when i was building this laser, i clearly refered to the SF_AW210 as the 6x's retarded brother.

holy crap dark you spell almost as bad as me lol

My laptops Keyboard is messed up. it goes on the fritz all the time. so when i speed type, sometime that happens.

Not only that, he jumps a hoop to get another build out the door. (scavenged driver)

And what the heck is that supposed to imply??? jumps a hoop..

you should try finding a flexdrive right now...

Last edited:

Gata

And what the hell is that supposed to mean??? jumps a hoop..

So what if im harvesting the Flexdrive, It's Myne now, and I'm pretty sure i can do as i please with it. Flex's are out of stock SIR, you try getting ahold of one!

That was an un-necisary comment man

Correct me if I am wrong but I think what he meant to say was that you jump through hoops to get people's builds shipped out. You do whatever it takes to get that laser to the person.

Have you never heard "jumps through hoops" before?

AH! yes, See this is why text communication sucks! lol, theres no tone of voice involved

if you listen to me in the tutorial video when i was building this laser, i clearly refered to the SF_AW210 as the 6x's retarded brother.

lol.. in that case..

So what would you refer the BDR-S03 to in comparison with the BDR-203?

~Jeremy