Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 593.5nm Rigel 5 & GLP 473nm 5mW

I sent a message regarding both of them this morning.. Even offered a little more than he was asking.. But still no reply. I suggest he has had a TON of messages about these two!

If that's the case he should auction it and the highest bidder gets it.... that would be better for him. The biggest wallet wins lol

tonyt

If that's the case he should auction it and the highest bidder gets it.... that would be better for him. The biggest wallet wins lol

Some people may find that unfair.. But i suppose if several people were willing to bid on something i had on here i wouldn't have any problem with it..

tonyt

Noooo. First in best dressed.

Would you still feel that way if you knew someone had PM'd him before you?

Also GUN, i thought you didn't get your lasers from oversea's?

*cough* customs *cough* ...Remember? :)

Last edited:

Gun

Would you still feel that way if you knew someone had PM'd him before you?

Didn't you and norbyx both PM him before me? There might be others as well. I just think it's more fair that way :)

tonyt

Didn't you and norbyx both PM him before me? There might be others as well. I just think it's more fair that way :)

Yes i believe it to be the most "fair" way too.. But.. Saying that, people like getting the most out of there sales if they can and i believe this is one of those times where he could..

Noooo. First in best dressed.

If we are talking about " unfair" I was just saying that if people are sending him offers for more then make it "fair " and let others have the chance to match or beat it.

And if it's a tie then it goes to the person who sent a pm first. When you are offered more it would be hard to turn it down.

Gun

Haha yeah Tony. Although with my overspec 405nm that arrived today I'm beginning to think that Australian customs aren't quite as strict or smart as I thought they were.

Well if the seller wants to do an auction then that is fine I guess, I just thought that these 'For Sale' threads were run by the rule 'First in, best dressed'.

Last edited:
It is usually seller's perogative as to who "wins" the purchase. Their item, their risk, their choice.

I have a feeling somewhere in Costa Rica there is a small community that is starting to experience a influx of people getting lased as they carry on there daily lives.:whistle:

tonyt

Haha yeah Tony. Although with my overspec 405nm that arrived today I'm beginning to think that Australian customs aren't quite as strict or smart as I thought they were.

Yeah, i think as long as you don't insure them for $400, put "laser" on the side of the box or put batteries in you have a better than 80% chance of receiving..

Last edited:

Gun

Yeah, i think as long as you don't insure them for $400, put "laser" on the side of the box or put batteries in you have a better than 80% chance of receiving..

My 405nm was labelled as LED, I'm not sure of the price that was labelled. But it did come with a battery!

Nah...I'll wait till I finalize the sale on the next PL520 MS-SSW. That should afford me a nice 10mw or something.

This one belongs to some other fortunate soul.