Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 3 CUSTOM LASER HOSTS 1x18650 or 2x18350

Haha charm isn't one of my strongest points...I am currently enjoying one of Kentucky's finest bourbons; perhaps that's the secret? Then again if I take notes out of my wallet they seem to have Ehgemus and DTR watermarks on them? :confused:

How interesting, I am glad to hear you can buy that over there, I am drinking Tanqueray gin, it's good there is trade between our two countries, it benefits both of us.

holes_zpscxnrxqgm.jpg

You call that several laser diodes? With your batteries your only going to get off a few shots, better keep extra batteries on hand. Well if anyone can do it I am sure Ehgemus can, I hope you will show us how it turns out.

Alan

SteveT

How interesting, I am glad to hear you can buy that over there, I am drinking Tanqueray gin, it's good there is trade between our two countries, it benefits both of us

Yes Jim Beam is one of my favourites and widely available in shops and pubs/bars in the UK. Must say I've never tried Tanqueray but hope you're enjoying it :)

That's why I like Ehgemus work, all I have to do is a crude drawing and he can do it. I don't have the skills to CAD anything up.

IMG_1137_zpstguoorr5.jpg
holes_zpscxnrxqgm.jpg

Sorry for the delay on this project, it's just so easy to get caught up on all the little projects. So if you want we can get back on this the later part of next week.

Thanks, I know we have more to talk about and decisions which need to be made before you could start. I'm not in a hurry, but at the same time hope you can do this for me, I like your work and it is affordable compared to many others who will do this kind of thing. So, of course, you are in demand.

rhd

You call that several laser diodes? With your batteries your only going to get off a few shots, better keep extra batteries on hand.

What's your rationale for that?

If he's running each diode at 500mA each, that's only 9.5A of diode current. Assuming he's bucking to get that, let's say approx 7A of battery current. If he's using 5,000 mAh 26650 cells, that's like 40 minutes of run time.