Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 2W+ 445nm

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpecV

It is what I saw other people selling for. Not quite so insane IMO.
After seeing what all the online vendors charge for just a 1w laser ($300-1000) I'd say it's a deal and I'm not surprised it sold that fast. He can sell them all day long for that price. :bowdown:

It's all good. It's a done deal. But yeah for a 2w not a bad price. I don't have the time to build one right now, I may in the future and for someone who doesn't do this for a hobby I think it's aight. If it's not a good deal then I'll learn a lesson but I think it will be considering the output and time put into it. I'm new to this and I paid $50 and loved it!! for a 200mw possibly less so $300 for a 2+W is aight. Now if this thing fails or breaks in a short time there will be some explaining to do ;) This is a toy to me as far as price... I work at an oil/lubricant plant so it's not killin my wallet. My project right now is a 1970 Nova with a 2002 silverado 5.3lsx motor that's turbocharged!!! Should make close to 750hp!! Now that thing Is a money discussion!!! Maybe the laser is overpriced and maybe not, but with that said you can close this discussion. Thanks I hope this laser rocks!!

You don't have to worry about that :). I standby the lasers I make. My number one concern is that the buyer is happy with it. As long you don't use it to club someone or overrun it, it will last a longtime.

Rich Z

wow, did you really get $300 for it???? thats insane!

That's actually pretty tacky to make a comment like that on a "FOR SALE" thread of this nature. The buyer seems happy at the price, and the seller does as well. Why try to rain on their parade here?

jakeGT

So I'm sorry weidmark if offended you but you've already had 3 public defenders negative rep me for my comment. It was a simple comment and was not in any way meant tp be trashing you. It was a serious question. Now I
Have people all over me for asking if you sold the laser for the stated price. Good thing there are a bunch of cry babys on this forums and you never did anything, you simply stated your facts and I stated mine. Thanks for being a bigger
Man than a bunch of people that I will
Not name

I'm over it. It is going to take a lot more than that for me to negative rep someone.

So I'm sorry weidmark if offended you but you've already had 3 public defenders negative rep me for my comment. It was a simple comment and was not in any way meant tp be trashing you. It was a serious question. Now I
Have people all over me for asking if you sold the laser for the stated price. Good thing there are a bunch of cry babys on this forums and you never did anything, you simply stated your facts and I stated mine. Thanks for being a bigger
Man than a bunch of people that I will
Not name

I'll step up and admit it, I neg repped him, but I apologized in a PM. I only did it because I felt what he did was wrong, but I acted harshly.

You don't have to worry about that :). I standby the lasers I make. My number one concern is that the buyer is happy with it. As long you don't use it to club someone or overrun it, it will last a longtime.

I think these hosts could easily withstand being used to club someone...and still perform perfectly fine :D

Tonga

weidmark, that was a very nice laser especially for 2W and the price I think was a steal for the buyer. The parts time and workmanship,.. steal. I'm one of the nuts that owns a Arctic and this is the power I would like to push a 445nm to if it dies.

jakeGT

Weidmark, could you have this thread closed or delete your comments that hVe my quotes
In them... Please... I just got
Neg Repped
3 more times
By people who never even commented in this thread
Period...

Status
Not open for further replies.