Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS: 18650 Battery Spacers

Hi,

There was some interest in 18650 battery spacers so I figured I listed them for sale here.

They are $5each shipped.

Oh cool. My dad made some wooden AA battery spacers that looked like these. He doesn't like buying a lot so he builds/fixes almost everything we need.

I made a few of those ones never had much luck selling them.

Ya, it's more of a service for if/when people need them, we have them available.

I think 10440 and maybe 14440 spacers would be more popular. I have a few 10440 spacers that get quite a bit of use.

upaa27

Guys, what does bump mean and how is it done?

You get your thread to the top of the posts so more people will see it. To do it you write bump :p.

It is mainly used for threads related to bts.

USAbro a bump is one way that its OKay to double post BUT be sure its for a real need. Bumps by OPs and friends are more common when something is FS it does the same thing as being stickied (kinda) or is new info has been found that merits double posting or a bump post. I will often save a friend from bumping by posting ijn his FS thread.. BUT I always mention it is also a bump.

Like; " guys this is a great deal from a trusted member--- bump"

& I would not do that if it were not true.

hak

__________________Mrcrouse-- those look sharp-- better than my wood versions I will buy one if they are not all gone (bump)

rhd

Strange idea, but it would be cool if you could make 14500 spacers with an internal diode in series to drop 1 volt.

I often want to use 2x 14500s in devices that call for 4x AAs. The voltage, 7.4V, doesn't quite match the 6V expected of AAs. It would be neat if there was a way to drop one volt with a spacer.

EDIT: 2x internal 1N5400 diodes in series would be perfect.

Last edited: