Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FS : 1.4W green 525nm, blue 450nm, and some my builds!

Maybe your LPM is wrong, or my one is wrong!
but I see the sensor distance you measure is far away from me!
I have to measure at such a close distance because my sensor is small, if far away the laser will cover the sensor, so it will deviate power!
You asked me to set 1.8A, I did!
All my parameters are based on LPM!
If you are not satisfied with the product, please send it back to me then I will refund you! thanks very much! :D

It's fine, I'll keep it. I would recommend checking the output of other lasers you meter against the pics on DTR's site, whenever you're using the same diode. If your numbers consistently show higher mW output than his pics at the same current, and with the same lens type, there's a good chance your LPM is inaccurate. I also recommend getting copper modules for your diodes.

I dont think it's my lpm. Mine consistently agrees with dtr's site and other members.

Thanks, take care. If you shine any more lasers into windows of buildings that you know 100% are unoccupied, maybe mention that fact next to the pic so people here dont jump down your throat

Bump!!
update model green 1.4w NUGM03 has not Driver softstart only : $100 + shipping

"has not Driver softstart..." What driver are you using?

Last edited:
Ya'll remember how long ago AixiZ (NOT axiz or Axiz) started getting the 12x30s??
--selling >1000-2000,,,, per month---and we had NO diodes making 1W.
so -- while, YES, they are still chrome or nickel plated Brass--if you want copper.... then buy copper.. AixiZ afaik sells them too.(&afaik gets them from Jordan dtr)

Fazer98

I have noticed your great prices and I was wondering if the quality of your lasers is as good as your prices and do they have an IR filter

Sherako

I have noticed your great prices and I was wondering if the quality of your lasers is as good as your prices
Bought the 1.4w green. Nice host nice threads nice build. Lens is a little wobbly but might not be due to him. If anything a $20 fix for a G-8 lens
Really haven't seen anything better for newbies wanting to get in lasers, just be responsible with shining / not letting lens dirty / no curious taking it apart lmao haha

Fazer98

Bought the 1.4w green. Nice host nice threads nice build. Lens is a little wobbly but might not be due to him. If anything a $20 fix for a G-8 lens
Really haven't seen anything better for newbies wanting to get in lasers, just be responsible with shining / not letting lens dirty / no curious taking it apart lmao haha

Thanks very much! And it is very very quality laser! Have fun with it!