Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Free: "Wandering box of laser goods" USA only

ha! made it full circle...pretty dang cool. Lets keep the 2nd go around filled with less random crap, eh? :)

You know after getting the box and taking out very little laser related items and since vortish wants in and because I put in much, much more than I took out, I am thinking of letting my place go on this time around. I don't think I can afford to put in what I did in this first round.

i would like in on this one but this shipping may kill me unless i get some thing sold

Do you mean Jeff? I was just wondering because he started this whole thing and would be first in line again if it goes around again.

Haven't received it yet but I do have a lot of laser stuff to put in it. Loking forward to getting it, hopefully soon....

I will be taking the signature poster to the copy shop in a few days and having some nice poster sized copies made. Anyine who participated and wants one let me know and I will mail them one a gratis.

The xontents have certainly changed. Pretty cool. There is some really good stuff in here I need to figure out what to do with.

Have you tried viewing it under blacklight?

Oh, and thanks for not posting my real name
and address in a public forum. ;)

Last edited: