Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Free laser!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 8382
  • Start date
The reason that paypal did not ask for it to be sent back is because he said the item never arrived. True, the system is flawed... but it seems like you took advantage of it...

[ch12290 said:
]The reason that paypal did not ask for it to be sent back is because he said the item never arrived. True, the system is flawed... but it seems like you took advantage of it...

The Seller only needs to show proof of delivery... and PayPal will reverse the refund...

But if the Seller does not take the time to show proof of delivery.... (which I can't see
since he doesn't respond to e_mails)... the Seller will forfeit his claim.
It is not the Buyer's fault... if the seller chooses not  to protect himself...

No one will run after some one yelling... "Hey... don't run away I have money for you" ::)

Jerry

Its not an abuse of the system. Good job calling his bluff and enjoy the free laser, im sure this guy SCAMMED enough people to take a one laser loss for all you people saying this is unfair.

D

Deleted member 8382

@laserbee: he actually can't do nothing. I mean a closed dispute cannot be reopened, what he had to do was to give a tracking number or a proof of shiping it, (in case i really had not recived it) but if he doesnt anser in 10 days you automaticly win the case, its just like that. He ansered my emails at first but he started ignoring me as soon as I mentioned the word "dealextreme". (thanks LPF members for a so good information you provided me :D)

Anyways i think he knew i was going to win the case but he didnt said nothing because not doing anything means the system gimme the money and thats the end of the story, if he had ansered someone had read the case to decide who was right then he will have seen his irregular activities and maybe punished him. (He copied the description of the laser from any other site and he missed, the description was for a torch laser and so it was completly wrong about the lenght and especifications) If you want to chek the item here's a link xd

http://cgi.ebay.es/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280292404800

Btw, I see he's not selling lasers anymore so good that I avoid other guys being scammed :D

Also note 99% of his store are DX products, he's just a fail.

iewed

How do you know it's underpowered? Please tell me you didn't make this assumption based on a "burning-test".

daguin

iewed said:
How do you know it's underpowered? Please tell me you didn't make this assumption based on a "burning-test".

No.  Apparently he could tell just by looking at it . . .

The laser I have was bought to Subtel2008 on ebay and after reciving it I just saw the power was so much lower than what it was said (80mW).
             After that I started to investigate and i found LPF and dealextreme, after what I councluded the laser was a dx30 or dx50.

Peace,
dave

D

Deleted member 8382

I saw it was underpowered when I met a guy with a dx30 laser and couldnt see difference beween my and his one.

I alredy knew it was under 80, i thought 50 but seeing it was just a dx30 made me angry thats why xd

(it cannot even pop a balloon if its not with a magnifing glass, black dot and long time)

And well, since when is newwish selling 80mW units?

Then the concluding proof was looking the seller store, its 99% DX stuff, then its imposible to be 80mW. After that the doubt is just if its 30 or50, both cases a scam so it doesnt matter at all.

Yours,
hallucynogenyc

It's true that they provide crappy customer service, and true that their advertising is a bit shoddy, but they are NOT scamming and NOT breaking any laws. It is advertised as <80mW, and that is true ;)

--Hallucynogenyc-- said:
@laserbee: he actually can't do nothing. I mean a closed dispute cannot be reopened, what he had to do was to give a tracking number or a proof of shiping it, (in case i really had not recived it) but if he doesnt anser in 10 days you automaticly win the case, its just like that. He ansered my emails at first but he started ignoring me as soon as I mentioned the word "dealextreme". (thanks LPF members for a so good information you provided me :D)

Anyways i think he knew i was going to win the case but he didnt said nothing because not doing anything means the system gimme the money and thats the end of the story, if he had ansered someone had read the case to decide who was right then he will have seen his irregular activities and maybe punished him. (He copied the description of the laser from any other site and he missed, the description was for a torch laser and so it was completly wrong about the lenght and especifications) If you want to chek the item here's a link xd

http://cgi.ebay.es/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280292404800

Btw, I see he's not selling lasers anymore so good that I avoid other guys being scammed :D

Also note 99% of his store are DX products, he's just a fail.
If you look at the item information, it says <80 mW. Meaning it could be anywhere fomr 0 mW to 80 mW.
EDIT: I was beat.

D

Deleted member 8382

You mean if it had been you and i had solt u a 500mW laser, then sent you a stone saying "power = 0mW so its under 50mW, dont argue" you wouldnt have complaint?

if it had been 70 i first wouldnt have noticed it and secondly if i had i wouldnt have complaint, but 30?! go hell mother****er

yours,
hallucynogenyc

L@z3r said:
That's unethical man. How would you feel if you got to keep it for free ? Maybe he just sells the dang laser, he has no idea of the output, most companies only go by what the manufacturer states.
And most likely he was too busy or just missed the warning ?  I would not be laughing about that.

you're one to talk

L@z3r

MarioMaster said:
[quote author=L@z3r link=1234108457/0#1 date=1234109628]That's unethical man. How would you feel if you got to keep it for free ? Maybe he just sells the dang laser, he has no idea of the output, most companies only go by what the manufacturer states.
And most likely he was too busy or just missed the warning ?  I would not be laughing about that.

you're one to talk[/quote]
Quote from " Day" Ok, i have a idea, if your not contributing to the thread then dont post in it! dont fill it up with a bunch of posts ! dont go filling up other peoples threads with insults. There is no reason to start these online insult fights, they dont just hurt the other party, they hurt you for joining in on them. I dont have to keep saying it over and over and over. JUST DONT POST! :mad:

Now then Continue with the tread.

i dont know if those are my exact words, maybe it is, my memory sucks  :-[ :-X :-/ Anyways its nice to be quoted lol  :p

--Hallucynogenyc-- said:
You mean if it had been you and i had solt u a 500mW laser, then sent you a stone saying "power = 0mW so its under 50mW, dont argue" you wouldnt have complaint?

if it had been 70 i first wouldnt have noticed it and secondly if i had i wouldnt have complaint, but 30?! go hell mother****er

yours,
hallucynogenyc
If they sent you a rock it'd be false advertising because that's not what's in the picture :cool:

D

Deleted member 8382

[ch12290 said:
][quote author=--Hallucynogenyc-- link=1234108457/20#25 date=1234139722]You mean if it had been you and i had solt u a 500mW laser, then sent you a stone saying "power = 0mW so its under 50mW, dont argue" you wouldnt have complaint?

yours,
hallucynogenyc
If they sent you a rock it'd be false advertising because that's not what's in the picture  :cool:[/quote]

It was false advertising anyways as the description was of a portable laser and the picture of a pointer so... :p

[ch12290 said:
]It's true that they provide crappy customer service, and true that their advertising is a bit shoddy, but they are NOT scamming and NOT breaking any laws. It is advertised as <80mW, and that is true  ;)

ok :)

well, if anyone is interested i have a <600Watt HANDHELD pointer for sell......only $140! amazing!, did i mention it's a phr-803t? i'm pushing the power a lil :)