Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Free laser!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 8382
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 8382

Yay! I'm so damn happy as today i got my money back without need to send the laser.

The laser I have was bought to Subtel2008 on ebay and after reciving it I just saw the power was so much lower than what it was said (80mW). After that I started to investigate and i found LPF and dealextreme, after what I councluded the laser was a dx30 or dx50.

i asked the seller for a refund or a new laser and he first said lame excuses, then that i should send the laser first and then he just ignroed me.

I made a reclamation on paypal, and can't understand how could he be that ididot, but he didn't answered.

So I won the case and i got my 20[ch8364] refunded today and I keep the laser. Thanks subtel!

i attach a copy of the email I sent him because it's kinda hilarious. also chek his commens page on ebay if you wanna laugh more.

"Thanks for the free laser.

I'm so happy that you ignored my warnings and mails, also that you ignored
paypal warnings. I've just recived 20[ch8364] (refund) for the laser while I'm
still playing with it.

Thanks for the free laser and by the way look your comments page, I hope
you like the so nice comment I made on you.

Fuck you, you got what you deserve, removed scammer.

Yours,
Albert"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh hell yes, I feel good parararara pa!

yours,
Albert

L@z3r

That's unethical man. How would you feel if you got to keep it for free ? Maybe he just sells the dang laser, he has no idea of the output, most companies only go by what the manufacturer states.
And most likely he was too busy or just missed the warning ? I would not be laughing about that.

Well... he is an idiot for not responding to the paypal claim. But it is stealing, and you'd hate it if you had to go through that...

PayPal requires you to send back a Defective/Not As Described item received
before a refund is issued...

Did you make a claim for a "Defective/Not As Described Item"
or an "Item Not Received"..... :-? :-?

Jerry

Benm

I guess it would be fair if the seller had to pay for the return shipping costs though - receiving something defective isn't the buyers fault.

But since the thing was 20 euro's, i can imagine it isnt worth getting back for the seller.

What was the ebay Item number.... I can't find member "Subtel2008"... ::)

Jerry

L@z3r said:
That's unethical man. How would you feel if you got to keep it for free ? Maybe he just sells the dang laser, he has no idea of the output, most companies only go by what the manufacturer states.
And most likely he was too busy or just missed the warning ?  I would not be laughing about that.

yes but if it was a "simple mistake" he should of tried to correct the problem with his customers.

......no customer service nowadays.......

congrats on the free laser btw :D

..oh, and i wouldn't feel bad because i would either 1. offer a refund, 2. offer to repair, or 3. offer to replace.

cause all my lasers are amazing quality muahahaha

D

Deleted member 8382

ofc lol i tried to solve it 99 times, i made the reclamation the day 45 from date I bought it because it was the limit, and after that i was nver responded by him, He is the only unethical lol.

What should I do now? sending him the laser? Only an idiot would do that, if he didnt helped me when he had to do it, it's not my fault.

Btw he changed his name I think. It's subtel_hk now.

@laserbee: First the item wasn't arriving, so after 1 month from the buying i made reclamation for item not arriving. 2 days after that i got the laser and saw the power wasnt 80mW. I wanted to close the reclamation and open new one for defective item, but as that's not posible, I keeped the reclamation and said "I have recived the item but it's defective"

Maybe thats why I got my money back without any proof. Anyways, he ignored my pms, my emails and paypal warnings = idiot = he deserved it :D

ACTUALLY: You have abused the paypal claim system. You made a claim for a non-receipt, but you actually received it. The seller CAN NOT DO ANYTHING about this, unless he provides tracking info.

--Hallucynogenyc-- said:
@laserbee: First the item wasn't arriving, so after 1 month from the buying i made reclamation for item not arriving. 2 days after that i got the laser and saw the power wasnt 80mW. I wanted to close the reclamation and open new one for defective item, but as that's not posible, I keeped the reclamation and said "I have recived the item but it's defective"

Maybe thats why I got my money back without any proof. Anyways, he ignored my pms, my emails and paypal warnings = idiot = he deserved it :D

Did you sign for your Laser when it arrived.... :-?
Did it have a barcode tracking number.. :-?

Either way... if you did sign for it.... it has been tracked to you and if the seller contests the
claim with proof of "your signature"... the refund could still be reversed or you may still need
to send back the laser...

Hopefully the seller is as lazy as he has been in the past... and you can keep the laser.. :cool:

Jerry

D

Deleted member 8382

what did I scamed? I would have sent him the laser back if he had asked for it ofc, he just didn't said nothing, and i automaticly got my money back without even knowing that could hapen.

And i didnt abused the claim system. The system is not well designed, what if first the item is delayed and then arrive defective? You close the claim for not reciving and then.. u cant open it again for no reason!

I dont need to defend myslef agasint noone but hey i eont want to look like a scamer lol

Yours,
Albert

Razako

How is HE the scammer. The seller is the one ripping people off with cheap crap and then not responding to any of the emails/paypal disputes. No customer service at all :mad: If I had a seller do that to me I would have done the exact same thing.

Coherent said:
How is HE the scammer.  The seller is the one ripping people off with cheap crap and then not responding to any of the emails/paypal disputes.  No customer service at all :mad:  If I had a seller do that to me I would have done the exact same thing.

I agree... normally... "no customer support" after a sale is a good indication that  the
seller knows his product is defective.
The one not holding up his end of the bargain is the Seller...
Besides... PayPal nor the Seller did not ask to have it shipped back... :cool:

Jerry