Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Free kfc meal!!!!

Sweet.

Hey, I found the direct link to the PDF file. My computer will not open the page, but my work pc will.
Good luck. If you manage to open it, please save it and share with everyone.
http://www.unthinkfc.com/KFCPdf.pdf

That is a NO GO.
"
Not Found

The requested URL /KFCPdf.pdf was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2 Server at www.unthinkfc.com Port 80
"

I'm a bit wary of anything that makes me install a program on my computer just to print something.
I mean... my printer works just fine. What exactly does this " coupon printing " program do? I'd rather buy the meal than risk installing malware/spyware.

It permits you to only print a certain amount, otherwise people can print as many as they want and soak KFC of their money.

I mean... my printer works just fine. What exactly does this " coupon printing " program do? I'd rather buy the meal than risk installing malware/spyware.[/B]

I don't blame you......

WARNING TO EVERYONE.

I have found a SPYWARE file in the "Printer" that this site makes you download. Luckly it is very easy to remove. Simply go to your control pannel in window and un-install the coupon printer software. Doing this actually does remove the spyware.

If I would have known of this, I would have warned everyone at the very beginning. I appoligize for this inconenience.

i think it might of been consdered spyware due to its rememberance of your ip and that u print it 4 times then sends it to its daddy!

rkcstr

What operating system are you using. It wont work with anything older than XP for windows and Linux.

I have Vista with IE7 and whatever the newest Firefox is, so I don't think it's a matter of my computer being "out of date". I tried refreshing the page a bunch of times and it was just being uncooperative for me, not worth my time to figure out. Anyway, it's over now, unless someone did manage a PDF. Otherwise, I'll pay the $4 or whatever for a couple pieces of chicken if I really want it :p

Just to add a note about the KFC free grilled chicken.
We didn't need any coupon for a free pice (1 per person only) walk in only)
This was about 1 week ago. no sales tax no nothing.

I know this post was of no help, but i thought id comment.

Just to add a note about the KFC free grilled chicken.
We didn't need any coupon for a free pice (1 per person only) walk in only)
This was about 1 week ago. no sales tax no nothing.

I know this post was of no help, but i thought id comment.

yes I know of this, but these coupons are good for like 2 weeks

froze my computer kept doing a stupid printer loop had to shut my computer down craaaaap

froze my computer kept doing a stupid printer loop had to shut my computer down craaaaap

Sorry man....It never did that to me and I ran it on 3 computers!! If it's still giving you problems let me know and I will try to help you out.

Wish Oprah would do a coupon on rkstr drivers for a day :):):)...

Oprah, Hear us all. We need laser Drivers. We simply can't afford them and we are more than willing to trade in our coupons for free drivers. :) :)