Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For Sale: Wicked Lasers Spyder Arctic III Laser + Lens Kit + Tripod + 2glasses

Magicz

I think your price is very fair concidering I just paid $330 for mine and now im looking for a lens kit. Anyone got just the kit for sale?
:drool:

I think your price is very fair concidering I just paid $330 for mine and now im looking for a lens kit. Anyone got just the kit for sale?

Why did you pay $330 ? when you can get shipping for free ?

$299+freeship+lenskit=$349.90=better ?

makes no sence.

Last edited:

This thread was posted months ago, rather than necro'ing an old thread (posting in a very old thread and bringing it back to the top) just post a new thread saying you're looking to buy the lens kit.

Magicz

Because now the Arctic does not come with the lens kit and free shipping at the time of my order was for orders of $299.95 or more. I only ordered the laser thinking the lenses came with it. :( live and learn

jbtm

Think I paid $400 for mine. 1 Arctic model 1, lens pen, 2 glasses+case. I got mine as the first-batch of lasers shipped, which was tested at a friends to read 948mw full charge..

hey nOOb here.. I just purchased a wicked laser executive series 40mw wanting something more powerful. thanks

The original poster has not logged on for 8 months. I'm pretty sure this isn't for sale anymore.