Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For Sale: Wicked Lasers Spyder Arctic III Laser + Lens Kit + Tripod + 2glasses

Hey LPF, i have a brand new Wicked lasers spyder arctic 3 laser for sale. It will include:

1x Laser
1x Lens Kit
1x Battery
1x Charger
1x Tripod
2x Safety Glasses

Im looking for $300 shipped, please PM or email to ATM.1296@yahoo.com for a response. Sorry for no pictures, i will put some up later but dropped my camera in water yesterday:cryyy:

Thanks!!!:wave:

SRESAL

Good luck with your sale.

You may find it difficult though without a middleman, pictures, reasonable price, etc...

Last edited:
What do you think a reasonable price is? I thought it was reasonable considering that its brand new and on wicked's website it is 300+ shipping for the laser alone.

EDIT: Also, im not sure what you mean by middle man. I never really got into lasers and havent modded/done my own thing to them.

Last edited:
You will need to post pictures of your Laser with a piece of
paper with your LPF name and today's date on it..

I assume you hadn't read this thread...

33 Reasons NOT to Buy From Wicked Lasers

Good luck with your sale....

EDIT...
you can easily edit your posts to add information...
Double posting when it is not necessary is considered bad
forum etiquette.

A middle man is a 3rd party that will check your laser and
your quoted specs and then give the OK or not to have the
buyer send you the Payment.
If the Laser is OK the middleman will send the Laser to the
buyer.... If not he will send it back to you...

Jerry

Last edited:

SRESAL

The reason why I suggested that the price be lowered, is because you can get free shipping from them too right now... and the expanded lens kit. Not to mention the warranty if something broke.

Ok, $260 SHIPPED in the US.

If anyone knows someone to be a middle man please let me know.

The reason why I suggested that the price be lowered, is because you can get free shipping from them too right now... and the expanded lens kit. Not to mention the warranty if something broke.

Not to mention the little issue of a whole bunch of better priced 300mW lasers out there...

Unless this laser gets lpmed and is very overspec, it's just not worth it. Maybe if someone is really in love with the host. Even than imo it's a tough sell.

this laser has a 1w beam.

images

Exactly how does a 300mW laser end up having a "1W" beam lol?

You didn't post pictures, and you don't even know which version of the laser you're selling, as is evidenced by your statement that it has a 1W beam.

Come back with those things, and a reasonable price and you might just have more luck.

In the meantime, happy holidays to you too.

SRESAL

He did say he was selling the Arctic, which only comes in the <1000mW version (currently).

Waterboy,

Don't get discouraged... it's a tough time to be selling anything. Most people have already spent too much on Christmas anyways. Not to mention the underlying disdain for Wicked Lasers here.

You may want to consider listing it on the Wicked Lasers Forum... I'd wait until after Christmas though (or leave it up that long)... chances are there will be a youngster with a pocket full of Christmas cash that will pounce all over this.

Either way... good luck... and Merry Christmas. :beer:

True enough. Not sure why, but I was thinking of the krapton:tinfoil:

That said though... has there been a single actual 1W arctic so far? Most seem to come in between 600 and 800mW.

you are getting tough luck because
1. you are new
2. no pics
3. ok price
4. we all HATE wicked lasers here
5. timing (christmas season and all...)

D

Deleted member 22482

True enough. Not sure why, but I was thinking of the krapton:tinfoil:

That said though... has there been a single actual 1W arctic so far? Most seem to come in between 600 and 800mW.

My old arctic metered at 920mW average and peaked at 1020mW :wave:

But it broke some week later when I was unscrewing a diffraction grating :cryyy:

He did say he was selling the Arctic, which only comes in the <1000mW version (currently).

Waterboy,

Don't get discouraged... it's a tough time to be selling anything. Most people have already spent too much on Christmas anyways. Not to mention the underlying disdain for Wicked Lasers here.

You may want to consider listing it on the Wicked Lasers Forum... I'd wait until after Christmas though (or leave it up that long)... chances are there will be a youngster with a pocket full of Christmas cash that will pounce all over this.

Either way... good luck... and Merry Christmas. :beer:

thanks man:)

merry christmas everyone!:san: