Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For Sale: ** Arctic Laser - Wicked Lasers ** ~ 445nm Blue Laser with Free accessories

This Arctic laser is in perfect brand new condition with only about 5 minutes run time on it to test the laser.

This Arctic S3 Spyder series laser includes LaserShades, Cloth Bag or Hard Clam Shell Case for the LaserShades, Nylon Tactical Holster, 18650 Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery, Battery Charger, Micro Fiber Cloth, Extra Label, Power Output Graph and Users Manual for free. Asking $489 OBRO

This is a bright and powerful burning laser that easily burns, pops, lights on fire and cuts many items/materials so be sure to use common sense and always follow laser safety rules.

I also have these Lasers for sale = Krypton, Lunar, Inferno, Evo, Sonar, Executive, Phoenix, Executive Pro.
Plus the E2, E3 and Nano Lasers in assorted Green, Red and Purple colors.

Kindly contact me if you have any questions please.

Attachments

• ArcticLPF.jpg
    ArcticLPF.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 537

Yikes that's what wicked is selling their 445 now for?i love the host, had gen 1, but I Couldn't spend but maybe a 1/3 -1/4 of that asking price. If you just have to sell pm me. What did you say output was ? ill have to go back and check.
Thanks for posting

Razako

Yikes that's what wicked is selling their 445 now for?i love the host, had gen 1, but I Couldn't spend but maybe a 1/3 -1/4 of that asking price. If you just have to sell pm me. What did you say output was ? ill have to go back and check.
Thanks for posting
It's expensive because you cannot get them anymore. Wicked lasers are turning into collectors items because wicked no longer ships to the US.

i have their arctic 1w. I can't disassemble it to access the component that burned up......grr. the diode connections are also a bit on the ghetto side. WL won't even send replacement parts.....those bastids. lol

i have their arctic 1w. I can't disassemble it to access the component that burned up......grr. the diode connections are also a bit on the ghetto side. WL won't even send replacement parts.....those bastids. lol

i'll be happy to fix it for you.

This Arctic laser is in perfect brand new condition with only about 5 minutes run time on it to test the laser.

This Arctic S3 Spyder series laser includes LaserShades, Cloth Bag or Hard Clam Shell Case for the LaserShades, Nylon Tactical Holster, 18650 Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery, Battery Charger, Micro Fiber Cloth, Extra Label, Power Output Graph and Users Manual for free. Asking $489 OBRO

This is a bright and powerful burning laser that easily burns, pops, lights on fire and cuts many items/materials so be sure to use common sense and always follow laser safety rules.

I also have these Lasers for sale = Krypton, Lunar, Inferno, Evo, Sonar, Executive, Phoenix, Executive Pro.
Plus the E2, E3 and Nano Lasers in assorted Green, Red and Purple colors.

Kindly contact me if you have any questions please.
Do you still have those lasers for sale? I'm looking to replace my executive series wicked laser.

diachi

Do you still have those lasers for sale? I'm looking to replace my executive series wicked laser.

Please check the date of this thread and the last activity of the poster. She hasn't so much as logged in for well over a year. Digging up old posts is frowned upon here.

You should introduce yourself in the welcome section. :beer:

Well well, Acc noticed I posted to a thread from 2011 to add some new information, decided to post to a very old thread here to get chewed out, then pointing at others, I presume. I suppose it's possible someone searched the forum and saw this thread without realising how old, but I kinda doubt it.

Well since someone posted on a thread from 348 AD
Then I might as well comment.
Hello Alaskan and Diachi!!!! :crackup: