Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

For Sale: ** Arctic Laser - Wicked Lasers ** ~ 445nm Blue Laser with Free accessories

RedCowboy

Hello guys, I saw WL and had to join the party :wave:

I just can't miss a chance to bash WL and their overpriced garbage pointers :na:

BTW I have several 5 dollar greenies from China that have held up amazingly well, even picked up a 520nm for 17 dollars at auction, so who would try to buy an antique WL piece of junk and why, it would be like collecting AMC Pacers.

Last edited:

Richie89

Hello guys, I saw WL and had to join the party :wave:

I just can't miss a chance to bash WL and their overpriced garbage pointers :na:

BTW I have several 5 dollar greenies from China that have held up amazingly well, even picked up a 520nm for 17 dollars at auction, so who would try to buy an antique WL piece of junk and why, it would be like collecting AMC Pacers.

Glad to have ya. Haha
I remember the days of when I wanted one so bad but I'm glad I never got one. What's so ironic is that the Thor lasers are probably just as good. AMC pacer! :crackup:

ThetaSigma

I know I'm a (lot) bit late. But if you still have that thing, I can offer 50$, I don't have a huge laser budget right now, but Id always love to get a new laser