Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

For sale : 501B lasers with copper heatsink from $80

Fish

Hi Blord, did you get the payment I sent you?

Edit: He did, my laser is on the way!

Last edited:

Hey Blord,
Whats the beam like on the 660nm? Is the divergence poor and how would you compare it to a 445nm or 450nm's beam? From my reading the beams of the 638nm sound pretty spread out at somewhat close distances. Do lasers like that ever come with some type of corrective optics for better divergence? I am mainly an outdoor kinda laser-er rather than a burner. What would you recommend.

Great lasers btw. I bought one from Thejoker recently and it should be arriving soon. One of your builds is next on my list but I'm still deciding what I would like to own out of your selections. I also really want a 520nm. I own a couple 532's and love them. Probably my favorite laser color. The beam of the 520's sound very nice as well.
Ahhhhh! decisions are tough in this hobby!
Thanks

(I hope this is okay to ask here rather than a pm. I figured the answers could help other people considering your laser as well).

Just got my new laser from Blood yesterday and I am very pleased with it. Super durable, bright, and precise. I definitely recommend this to anyone. I got the 1.5+ watt 445nm in a black host with goggles. Best laser I have owned by far. Thanks so much!

Hi I'm interested in purchasing a laser but I'll need batteries and a charger. I'm also posting to subscribe.

perfect example about your missing location---(PM) shipping batts WITH a laser can be a BIG mistake. (depending where you live and where its coming from) NEVER :tsk::tsk::tsk:_do that--even if seller offers free battery--
BAD idea-get them on your own.

you need eyeware too.
also using thread tools you can sub a thread w/o posting in it.

Re: Eastern Promotion : 2Watt 445nm lasers for $150 !!

Do you still sell these? I was refered to you by one of your previous buyers. I'm in the US. Thanks.

I'm interested in your 501B 445nm 2.4w laser, will you ship to canada and how much would a silver coloured one cost with charger, battery and goggles?:):):wave::wave:

Whats shipping like across the pond to usa? how long? problems?......... how do i send you money? Which 501 B lasers do you have in stock?

Interested in buying 2.4w 445, but am seeing the silence from blord so not sure if these are still for sale?