Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Buy Site Supporter Role (remove some ads) | LPF Donations

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery | Browser Hide by Avery

For sale : 501B lasers with copper heatsink from $80

Re: For sale: NEW 1W-2W 445nm 501B lasers from $110

So. Very. True. I wish someone would use my money and order things that I would have ordered anyways online and not tell me so I would never have to anticipate... if only.

oh the truth......my wait is made worst by me having to send my 100mW 532nm back to hong kong for repairs so im left with just my overspec 5mW 532nm laserpen

oh the truth......my wait is made worst by me having to send my 100mW 532nm back to hong kong for repairs so im left with just my overspec 5mW 532nm laserpen

Ahhh my 50mw 532 broke so i've got nothing

My laser came in today :) RAN DOWN to the post office in excitement and now its time to test it out and write a review.....beam shots galore coming :) :) :) :)

:beer: Blord

EDIT: Quick update with pictures

48aef4d8-83d4-4fbe-99a1-c2957a45be0b_zps50934b30.jpg

1872d8fb-93e4-44a8-8a39-d9ad796a1738_zps777f28bf.jpg

8d01b99f-26cb-40ee-8d5e-464da41a7902_zps49c8eae7.jpg

e793c751-e6cd-4ced-94ec-4c37111db0a2_zps69af748c.jpg

30d7f20a-f73c-404d-bae8-042f8201470f_zps5e0c7139.jpg

Dont worry a review is still to come but wanted to post some pictures of the laser. This is a great size, very sturdy and yes powerful laser!!! Not a toy what so ever and for those wondering i am wearing eagle pair safety glasses and my roommate has the Uvex glasses. From my quick 5 minute test i am very impressed with this laser.

Anyone interested in buying a 445nm laser, i would highly recommend Blord as a builder! From Europe to USA took from March 13-19 so very quick shipping.

Oh and btw, it pops balloons so buy it now :na: well depending on your balloon it will either pop it or melt it :evil:

Last edited:

I am also waiting for my laser since 12.03.13 but it still writes ''arrival office of exchange trieste'' on etracker site.I am really upset about slow delivery time.I live in Turkey..Also Blazercrafter wish you have nice time with your new laser.

on the tracking site Blord gave me it still said it was at the post office he sent it from, i plugged the tracking number into USPS and it said arrived and processed in Tampa, FL. Try putting your tracking number in whatever postal service your country uses and see if it is registered in your country yet or still in route

I just tried that with mine. It just got to new york last night. Should have it by thursday!

All my shipments are tracked. Sometimes the package misses a scan and throw the whole schedule upside down. But don't worry, I never lost a tracked shipment.

I love your brick as a beam stopper. :D

I love your brick as a beam stopper. :D

That my friend is a high class, super exclusive, one of a kind beam stop, you wont find another one like it in the world :na: glad you like it

I just tried that with mine. It just got to new york last night. Should have it by thursday!

Yeah, i think ours missed the scanner in Europe and finally got the update once inside the USA. Glad i could help you out

Last edited:

Really thanks for advice to try checking with my local post office..It says that it handed over to postman in order to delivered.. I think i will have it tomorrow :)

Yeah, i'm used to it saying "status unavailable", then it's here... Thanks livin for the tip!
You like the brick? It's actually a light bulb thats been filled with GITD phosphorescent stuff, seeled in a glass cube. That pic is my PL-E 445nm charging it the quick way :D
The brightest i ever seen it glow was after a few seconds of blue.

Last edited:

Im glad to give help to everyone. I know how hard the wait can be for a new toy and its only made worst by status unavailable. Looks liie we will have a few reviews coming in the next week

Yes the brick works well, just make sure it doesbt have any crystals or relective surfaces on it or it will defeat the purpose

Last edited:

Yes the brick works well, just make sure it doesbt have any crystals or relective surfaces on it or it will defeat the purpose

True, but I don't use as a beam stop, had it setting around, so I... Lit it up :D
One second of ~1.5W 445 is better than several hours of sunlight.

Question for blord.....so i have two sets of 16340's and the ones i used originally are cheap ultrafire 1000mAh since my eagletac 750mAh were charging. when i put the eagletac's in the laser doesn't turn on at all, same exact size and everything but when i put the ultafires back in it works. my question is have you ever had certain batteries not power your laser on or did i just receive faulty batteries from my supplier? i dont have anything else to test the eagletac's in so slightly stumped.

battery: eagletac 16340 Li-ion 3.7V 750mAh IC protection

Question for blord.....so i have two sets of 16340's and the ones i used originally are cheap ultrafire 1000mAh since my eagletac 750mAh were charging. when i put the eagletac's in the laser doesn't turn on at all, same exact size and everything but when i put the ultafires back in it works. my question is have you ever had certain batteries not power your laser on or did i just receive faulty batteries from my supplier? i dont have anything else to test the eagletac's in so slightly stumped.

battery: eagletac 16340 Li-ion 3.7V 750mAh IC protection

Are your batteries proven functional? Maybe they're simply broken or aren't giving the correct output! I also have two sets of 16340's and one of them wasn't working until I charged them for 10 hours :yabbem:

i contacted the seller asking if he had any knowledge of them working and possible exchange. since this is the first time using them i cant verify or not if they are working. i put them in my charger and 45 minutes later it gave me the green light so took them out and :yabbem: nothing. since they are protected its not going to hurt to put them back in, right? i may try that out and see if my charger gave me a false charge reading

i contacted the seller asking if he had any knowledge of them working and possible exchange. since this is the first time using them i cant verify or not if they are working. i put them in my charger and 45 minutes later it gave me the green light so took them out and :yabbem: nothing. since they are protected its not going to hurt to put them back in, right? i may try that out and see if my charger gave me a false charge reading

Well 45 minutes seems rather quick. My batteries take multiple hours to charge!

Back