Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FOB USD14.5 for green laser pointer

The rep system is one component of the forum that allows people to leave a person feedback.

Since this is a sale thread, I think we can post here too ;)

spyrorocks said:
Oh im sorry, I never knew we defended people who insist on lying around here about the sales of their product in order to try to make themselves look trustworthy.
That's his problem...

So, you are defending him on the basis that "Lying is common, so it should be ignored."?

Spyro.. Your logic is right-on here, BUT you've got to know when to throw in the towel. I understand your argument, and you are right ethically, but in the real world this is a sale thread in the LPF 'classifieds'. It's unfair to place limits here. Anywhere else on the forum (except GB) you would be spot-on, but here you've got to leave the freedom intact, even if you disagree.

Not trying to enter an argument, just my .02

Also, lying isn't OK and no one is saying it is. From the first negative post on this thread people have been warned. There's no reason to continue on like this.

That's ok, he has his freedom to try to sell his stuff, I am simply pointing stuff out about his posts so people may make the decision if they would prefer to buy from him or not. I'm not trying to limit him. I am making a comment about what I observed him say in his sale thread, and expressed my opinion towards what he had said. I think your allowed to do that in BST threads, right? Or is this a "positive comments only" area where people only get to here the good?

what you did isnt as bad as the racist comments and completely negative crap others have said. i agree that you should catch him in a lie but point it out, warn others and let them decide. dont go on and on and on and on about it.

Stormy

[quote author=Spyderz20x6]
No one asked you about what you are/are not happy about.[/quote]

That's the whole point of a forum, amiright? I don't think anyone asked for your input either, but you gave it all the same.

That's his problem...

Uhh, no, it's not, it's the problem of whoever decides to buy from the guy. What, he's supposed to just press the negative reputation button and hope people get the picture? What's that going to do?

drew said:
what you did isnt as bad as the racist comments and completely negative crap others have said. i agree that you should catch him in a lie but point it out, warn others and let them decide. dont go on and on and on and on about it.

I am not going on and on about it with him, I am going on and on with you because you insist on arguing about it.

Anyways, I have gotten my point across, there's no point in more arguing about it.

Stormy said:
[quote author=Spyderz20x6]
No one asked you about what you are/are not happy about.

That's the whole point of a forum, amiright? I don't think anyone asked for your input either, but you gave it all the same.

That's his problem...

Uhh, no, it's not, it's the problem of whoever decides to buy from the guy. What, he's supposed to just press the negative reputation button and hope people get the picture? What's that going to do? [/quote]
And where the heck did you come from, may i ask? :-?

hi,"spyrorocks" I know why you often belittle other people,because you also sell green laser pointer.we are your competitor.you are not plite.you have never purchased from us,please tell everybody how you judge this information

spyrorocks said:
I for one am not happy with people telling lies here to try to push their product.

flying-eagle said:
hi,"spyrorocks"  I know why you often  belittle other people,because you  also sell green laser pointer.we are your competitor.you are not plite.you have never purchased from us,please tell everybody  how you  judge this information
lol...you crack me up...

Since when?

flying-eagle said:
hi,"spyrorocks"  I know why you often  belittle other people,because you  also sell green laser pointer.we are your competitor.you are not plite.you have never purchased from us,please tell everybody  how you  judge this information

Whoever you are, I hope you've realized by now that this forum is comprised of hobbyist; not manufacturers and wholesalers like yourself. Also, your use of the terms "shut up" and such doesn't exactly scream professional to any prospective buyers...

flying-eagle said:

[quote author=spyrorocks link=1227676110/40#42 date=1228450156]I for one am not happy with people telling lies here to try to push their product.
[/quote]

Show me where I said I run a company trying to sell green laser pointers. In fact, show me one sale thread of mine where I am selling green laser pointers as a wholesaler or company, and not as a hobbyist.

You might be looking for a while.

As said, this forum is mainly composed of hobbyists like myself. I don't sell things because I need to make money or because its my job (I make very little on the things I do sell), I sell things on LPF because its fun to help others get parts they need to build their own lasers. I find shipping stuff out to fellow hobbyists fun.

I am not judging your product, only your character. Please read.

justifying. we are your competitor,Please don't belittle your competitor,it's not plite,you know?

spyrorocks said:
[quote author=flying-eagle link=1227676110/40#58 date=1228455704]hi,"spyrorocks"  I know why you often  belittle other people,because you  also sell green laser pointer.we are your competitor.you are not plite.you have never purchased from us,please tell everybody  how you  judge this information

[quote author=spyrorocks link=1227676110/40#42 date=1228450156]I for one am not happy with people telling lies here to try to push their product.
[/quote]

Show me where I said I run a company trying to sell green laser pointers. In fact, show me one sale thread of mine where I am selling green laser pointers as a wholesaler or company, and not as a hobbyist.

You might be looking for a while.

As said, this forum is mainly composed of hobbyists like myself. I don't sell things because I need to make money or because its my job (I make very little on the things I do sell), I sell things on LPF because its fun to help others get parts they need to build their own lasers. I find shipping stuff out to fellow hobbyists fun.

I am not judging your product, only your character. Please read.[/quote]

I don't think your in a position to tell people what is polite and what is not.

Show me where I am selling the same product as you. I am only competing with you if I am selling the same product as you.