Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Fluorescent Urine

VW

Next time you see someone shining a BR through a bottle, just remember what's inside... ;)

Maven

Nordhavn said:
Next up: a thread about how some burned their dick or set their pubes ablaze with a well collimated BR! ;D

ROFL... This reminds me of that post about laser tattoos a while back on the general section...

first off the guy was burning himself with a engraving machine

Frechy said:
Actually, your body can break down the ink pretty good. Most of the stuff in ink is natural or has at least a close to natural consistency. Some of it is synthetic though and will cause hemorrhoids for sure. Get some stuff at the pharmacist for it because it hurts like hell, especially during anal sex. 1 word, LUBE...

Gotta love senkat's post though :D Wish i had a + button :)

360freak said:
My dilda cant do that i dont think...how long did that take you? did you color your skin black or what?

Switch said:
especially during anal sex. 1 word, LUBE...

My dilda cant do that

Lol , priceless :D

then it moved on to rectal tattoos.......

Diachi said:
;D Yeah he could burn those hemorrhoids right out o there , while having anal sex with his Dilda-Laz0r

and now phallic tattoos....

Nordhavn said:
Next up: a thread about how some burned their dick or set their pubes ablaze with a well collimated BR! ;D

next your going to see how someone burned a smiley face onto the end of their dick so they felt more confident calling it Mr. Happy

I figured this out a long time ago, before I even had my 405, I discovered it with my 473. I like to play with my lasers in the dark, and alot of them are bright enough to clearly light up a room. So, I take it with me to the bathroom and use the laser's light to light up the room so I don't lose my night vision, and while I'm peeing, things go from there. I noticed the 473's beam turned a bright green in the toilet when I peed in it. The 405 is fairly dramatic.

The funny part is that I insist on staying hydrated enough that my pee is always clear.

Abray

beets turns your urine purple!

I think I'll try this tonight. But a question, do things flouresce better under more or less intense UV/blu-ray light? should I use my burner or my all new zombie BR?

Switch

Bionic-Badger said:
Man, when I took a dump on my sofa while carrying my 405nm laser ....

j/k

Damn, I think it's wes' fault, describing his masturbational habbits that the forum took this turn.... ::) Extend his ban for another week!! :D (no just kidding, leave it as it is, but I still think it's his fault)

Switch said:
[quote author=Bionic-Badger link=1217554978/20#21 date=1218146736]Man, when I took a dump on my sofa while carrying my 405nm laser ....

j/k

Damn, I think it's wes' fault, describing his masturbational habbits that the forum took this turn.... ::) Extend his ban for another week!!  :D (no just kidding, leave it as it is, but I still think it's his fault)[/quote]
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA ;D ;D ;D

ixfd64

Thread-I_like_where_this_thread_is_going.jpg