Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

First scanner build (eventual tutorial)

All the shows are done with Spaghetti. LFI player is really just a way to play ILDA frames, spin them around and add effects to them. Spaghetti is a full featured editor that supports synching to music, multiple laser tracks, etc...

I probably have close to $1000 invested in my RRGB rig so far. That includes software, galvos, lasers, heatsinks, optics, controller and not to mention I have ordered a few items that I didn't need or were not up to the job...

thanks for that stonetek link. i'm gonna get it from daguin. i owe him still for the first one so when i pay him i am going to pick up the second.

michael

are there free programs that let you make beam shows and graphics?
- michael

I posted the following question on the PhotonLexicon.com website:

Besides Spaghetti and LFI Player, what other software can I run? I am just now finishing my RGB rig and I purchased Spaghetti last week. What else is out there?

RESPONSE:

LaserBoy (ilda editing and wav output)
LaserWave (abstract generator)
HE-Laserscan (laser show software, music synchronization)
LFI player (live spontaneous shows)
OLA (laser art creation)
Monkeytools (laser art creation)
Heathcliff (laser art creation)
Sergy's tools (see on the PL forum)

All are compatible!

I will be adding some more programs to that list in the future. One of them will be strictly for the sound card folks.

what is the first glavo i want to hit. the higher or lower. and speaking of.... which is the x and which is the y?

michael

what is the first glavo i want to hit. the higher or lower. and speaking of.... which is the x and which is the y?

michael

In my systems I bounce the beam off the lower and on to the upper mirrors.

The X axis is the horizontal axis, and the Y is vertical, so which ever mirror corresponds accordingly. Usually the lower mirror is the X axis, and the upper is the Y axis.