Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Firemylaser featured on hackaday!

... Ooooh..!

I was totally freaked out by that one of my vid's insight exploded! A bunch of comments and messages, I had no idea where it all came from.

I feel honerd, thanks PL. But I didn't quite want that much attention on that project until I get some sort of patent on it, I do have some other projects on my channel that are pretty interesting that I don't mind get published. ;)

Edit: I thought I was the first one with this when I made it some years ago, but I wasn't so I'm comfortable with having this published in the future.

Last edited:
FireMyAwesome = THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

... Ooooh..!

I was totally freaked out by that one of my vid's insight exploded! A bunch of comments and messages, I had no idea where it all came from.

I feel honerd, thanks PL. But I didn't quite want that much attention on that project until I get some sort of patent on it, I do have some other projects on my channel that are pretty interesting that I don't mind get published. ;)

An FYI on US patent law: as long as you file for a patent within a year of first public disclosure, then no one can "steal" your patent. Even if someone files it before you, as long as you had first public disclosure and file within 1 year of that disclosure, then no one else can patent it.

ETA: Oops, you're in Sweden. I don't know Swedish patent laws. But I'll leave this here, since it's still good info that people don't seem to know.

Last edited: