Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

Laser Pointer Store

Firemylaser featured on hackaday!

FireMyLaser

... Ooooh..!

I was totally freaked out by that one of my vid's insight exploded! A bunch of comments and messages, I had no idea where it all came from.

I feel honerd, thanks PL. But I didn't quite want that much attention on that project until I get some sort of patent on it, I do have some other projects on my channel that are pretty interesting that I don't mind get published. ;)

Edit: I thought I was the first one with this when I made it some years ago, but I wasn't so I'm comfortable with having this published in the future.

Last edited:

lasersbee

Nicely done... looks like very intricate work...:gj:

Jerry

FireMyAwesome = THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

pullbangdead

... Ooooh..!

I was totally freaked out by that one of my vid's insight exploded! A bunch of comments and messages, I had no idea where it all came from.

I feel honerd, thanks PL. But I didn't quite want that much attention on that project until I get some sort of patent on it, I do have some other projects on my channel that are pretty interesting that I don't mind get published. ;)
An FYI on US patent law: as long as you file for a patent within a year of first public disclosure, then no one can "steal" your patent. Even if someone files it before you, as long as you had first public disclosure and file within 1 year of that disclosure, then no one else can patent it.

ETA: Oops, you're in Sweden. I don't know Swedish patent laws. But I'll leave this here, since it's still good info that people don't seem to know.

Last edited: