Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Finger Mouse for PC

benmwv

Those trackpoint mice ("the red button" as I usually call it) are awesome. Id love to have a bluetooth trackpoint mouse that fit in the palm of my hand. Way better than a trackpad.

What is YOUR place to sit behind your screen and rip
into our opinions on this matter...

Perhaps YOU should step down from YOUR condescending
pedestal..

I've seen this attitude from you in quite a few previous
posts...... We.. just like you... are allowed to post our opinions
if they do not violate the TOU.

It is not up to you..... You are not our mommy....

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics

Hail yeah Jerry.
100% agree.
Along with Bionic too.

Thanks for the Negative rep lolvo. I hope you like mine :) Tool.

Last edited:
Those trackpoint mice ("the red button" as I usually call it) are awesome. Id love to have a bluetooth trackpoint mouse that fit in the palm of my hand. Way better than a trackpad.

Definitely my favorite. I even disabled my trackpad so I wouldn't accidentally bump it. I even bought an old Trackpoint IBM full-sized keyboard (not the ones you can get on Amazon these days) for my desktop. Unfortunately, it predates scrollwheels (no third button for it like on the laptop) and the buttons were in poor shape, so I stopped using it.

BlueFusion linked me to this when we were talking about it the other day lol
appropriate_term.png

Also, I found a green joynub, gonna see if it fits my Thinkpad. It's the weird one that has little sharp fibers embedded in it. But it's green!

ARG

I just call it the eraser mouse, the ones on old laptops feel exacly like an eraser on a pencil.

Never heard them called nipple mouse before, that's usally what those stupid mac scroll wheel thingys get called.

Yeah, those fibers are weird, but I think I like them more than the nubbed rubber ones; the nubs seem to fall off after a time.

I'm trying to imagine gaming with that thing..I don't see it working very well at all.

:thinking:

ARG

I'm trying to imagine gaming with that thing..I don't see it working very well at all.

:thinking:

It's not designed for gaming, that's why. There are gaming mice for gaming.

BAZ1

I found out about this being developed in this months edition of a local computer magazine (Chip) and it fits here too because you can use your finger as a mouse. Check it out:
“For the first time, you can control your computer in three dimensions using just your hand and finger movements and Leap Motion enabled software” Awesome!
Introducing the Leap Motion - YouTube
https://leapmotion.com/

There is a huge difference between that and the crappy
$3.00 finger mouse discussed previously...:D

Jerry

You can contact us at any time on our Website: J.BAUER Electronics