Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Final Stage: Battle Royale

I have 8 I will sell for $350 + shipping
I have a new 4a driver I will try to test it and post what I get!

Really?! Does anyone know his name? We could search for obituaries....

I have sent him a few PM's......NO REPLY.....

I really wonder what is up ???? WELL...members do fade out....and then...fade back in !!!! I really hope THIS is the case !!!!!!!

As far as the " Lawgiver ll" goes...STILL no drivers....SO....no operating unit...Angelos sez has has a few more tricks up his sleeve....but....communication....is VERY spotty !!! Typical Genius !!!!

Like I said....hope LB is OK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have LaserBeak's full name and email. I'll try writing him an email first before I release his info (prob in the vet section).

I did some testing with the new 5w red diode I got 3.25w to 3.3W at 4.2A with my new driver does some one have the link about the diode to post it there will test beam as soon as it gets bark.

Just got an email back from Laserbeak today. Just wanted to let you all know he's alive and well, and says he'l check back in to LPF soon. He's just been dealing with some difficult stuff in life, that's all.

Just got an email back from Laserbeak today. Just wanted to let you all know he's alive and well, and says he'll check back in to LPF soon. He's just been dealing with some difficult stuff in life, that's all.

thank science for that, was worried about him.

Just got an email back from Laserbeak today. Just wanted to let you all know he's alive and well, and says he'l check back in to LPF soon. He's just been dealing with some difficult stuff in life, that's all.

Great....that it is not more serious...BUT...I am sure he is going thru some SH&T !!! Good Luck LB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!