Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Feeler for Jetlasers Group buy #11 NOW ONGOING!! post your choices and comments TYVM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teej

From what I'm reading, Hak takes PayPal but sends the total order to JL via bank transfer. Idk for 100% though.

Would also be interested in seeing if a 800mW (measured 1W) 532nm Mini is available.

I too would be interested in a 1 w mini 532 nm if it's available as an option.

:D

Lost my free wifi for a while & my 'office' (McDs) is STILL closed--drive up only.

taking this to PM only.

I will not be reading anything posted here...

PM for link to me..

THREAD CLOSED

Last edited:

gazer101

I wish we could do Taobao group buys (since most folks don't have Chinese bank accounts)

just bear with me--
@ brendon-- we have 'dealt' before about SELEM.. not sure how you think SELEM is too expensive--not important...atm so I have chosen you to pay me via PPal. I need some $$ there to print and pay for ship labels,
I wish we could do Taobao group buys (since most folks don't have Chinese bank accounts)

THIS GB is for USA members--no need to bank with China--I take care of that all you need is a stamp-a MO and my mailing address,,

plz go to my email -- a message is there for ALL

''I wish we could do Taobao group buys (since most folks don't have Chinese bank accounts) ''
I am very unsure what you mean... are you in USA?

just bear with me--
@ brendon-- we have 'dealt' before about SELEM.. not sure how you think SELEM is too expensive--not important so I have chosen to pay me via PPal. I need some $$ there to print and pay for ship labels,

THIS GB is for USA members--no need to bank with China--I take care of that all you need is a stamp-a MO and my mailing address,,

@ Gaze--
''

''I wish we could do Taobao group buys (since most folks don't have Chinese bank accounts) ''
?? Only thing about Salem we have discussed is you told me I should go and I said maybe. Not sure what your talking about.

IF someday you attend SELEM you will understand $$ vs what we get there.
aTM this years SELEM is 'IFFY'--- I REALLY want to make my 6th LEM in NC. 2020 (aug)

SELEM
South Eastern Laser Enthausists Meet.

Just try to attend one-- you will thank me==

check your email...

gazer101

just bear with me--
@ brendon-- we have 'dealt' before about SELEM.. not sure how you think SELEM is too expensive--not important...atm so I have chosen you to pay me via PPal. I need some $$ there to print and pay for ship labels,

plz go to my email -- a message is there for ALL

I could buy from JetLasers myself if I wanted to. But I cannot buy from Taobao since I do not have a Chinese bank account. If a member on these forums were willing to act as an agent who buys something from Taobao and ships it to North America it would be nice. Nobody is obligated to do it of course, but it would be nice

Last edited:

trephanation

I dont mind doing the MO and I’ve just emailed hak my order. Going with the 465nm 1.4W Mini w/beam expander. Hopefully some more people jump onboard so we can get this done!

Heads up --I am seeing two Pl-E Pro Mini at 462nm and elsewhere 465nm-- SO until I hear back from (prolly today) I will make a change-- AND I see 1.4 W- but no 1.6W- non mini goes up to 3.5W owow
I will list it as 462nm/465nm--I have seen that before-- 455nm-450nm for eample-

just glad I saw that today-- afaik this is the first time I have seen some kind of error at JL--
I found an error on a laser-one -button labeled as 'PAUSE" when 'PULSE" was what JL meant.
That was first Gen--the one FS now looks very nice and much more simple. AFAIK Drake wants a Yama.

Some JLs can be gotten with one of two switch choices--'code' or 'Mechanical' same $$ either way.
from the Pl-E 465 3.5W specs-- ' I was wrong about tailcap switching--the code/mech switch is mid laser- next to 'on' button

Transverse ModeCW for Mechanical Switch, CW plus Pulse Mode for Code Switch

Some here own JLs with both switches (two lasers) I have only seen the mechanical (key)
I have a coded Pl-C and sometimes its easy and other times--I have entered the code 20+ times before making it work-- afaik those hosts are all gone- Same as Sky & iirc they sell them.

afaik most in this GB have black finish... that you can also see at the 'store'
btw once 'there' you must click on power to change the power=to your choice-the price above is instantly corrected.

click on 10X BE
click 1pc
bam !
its added (90$) but only 70$ for the gb.

Find your laser at JL>org and read about the switches -copy and save the specs. once discontinued specs etc might be hard to find.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.