Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Feeler for Jetlasers Group buy #11 NOW ONGOING!! post your choices and comments TYVM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for the info! In that case put me down for a 800mW 532nm PL-E Mini, but if they only go to 600mW I'll settle for that! Yeah I realize the brightness difference is pretty negligible, but 800mW of 532nm in a host that size would be a bit of a feat in itself so I can't help but want it. :)

Also put me down for a 520- 700mW Yamataka and a 10X beam expander!

trephanation

Hi hak,

Interested in a PL-E Mini at either 1.6W 465nm or 5W 445nm, still have to decide. Will send PM and email as well. Thanks

Why can't we just PayPal you the money, and you do money order or whatever to jetlasers? Could even send it as a gift so there is no risk of a dispute against your account. I am not sending money by money order, it's an unnecessary hassle with all the other options available.

I'm in the same boat, PP/Venmo or I'd rather not join this GB unfortunately... I'm fine with sending PP as friends/family if that helps

A few questions for Len/Gray:

1) did we confirm a 800mW 532nm PL-E Mini in black? If so, put me down for one. If the Mini only goes to 600mW, then put me down for the PL-E Pro 532nm 800mW in black. Either way, I would like the matching 10X BE

2) Can you ask Gray what diodes are used for 405nm and 520nm? I may be interested in one of each color, but it depends on what diodes/lenses they're using

Thanks for setting up the GB Len 🍻

Snecho

Why can't we just PayPal you the money, and you do money order or whatever to jetlasers? Could even send it as a gift so there is no risk of a dispute against your account. I am not sending money by money order, it's an unnecessary hassle with all the other options available.
I'm in the same boat, PP/Venmo or I'd rather not join this GB unfortunately... I'm fine with sending PP as friends/family if that helps
From what I'm reading, Hak takes PayPal but sends the total order to JL via bank transfer. Idk for 100% though.

Would also be interested in seeing if a 800mW (measured 1W) 532nm Mini is available.

I just got
in a PL Pro from gray and yes it is a huge host. Used PayPal direct transfer.

I really like the pl-e pro. A big host let's you know it's a powerful laser. Also more heatsinking is always nice. The only thing that's annoying is the battery but you can always use a sleeve so you can use 18650.

I agree Brandon. The host is massive long, I just ordered another Pelican case just for this monster. Beautiful work though all around and my focus ring is incredible. I got a 465nm in 3.5w, have not metered it yet but will post a stability graph run. They make awesome Lasers and Gray is outstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.