Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

[FEELER] CNI GLP <5mW 561nm & other wavelength's

rhd

whats wrong with CR2's you can get Rechargeable ones. :beer:

I only wanted the 12mm module inside, and was going to open the casing to remove it. A CR2 unit doesn't have a 12mm module inside. That's all. Normally I would prefer CR2 (or any lithium ion compatible form factor).

I think it's worth asking if rechargeable CR2's can be used. The voltage is higher and I've heard there are devices which can't take them. A laser that uses expensive primaries isn't very useful..

I think it's worth asking if rechargeable CR2's can be used. The voltage is higher and I've heard there are devices which can't take them. A laser that uses expensive primaries isn't very useful..

Ava told me the pointer can use rechargeable CR2's yes :)

-Alex

rhd

CR2s are also one of the lithium ion formats that they often make in a wonky 3V rechargeable version. So the voltage doesn't necessarily need to be higher just because you're going rechargeable.

I only wanted the 12mm module inside, and was going to open the casing to remove it. A CR2 unit doesn't have a 12mm module inside. That's all. Normally I would prefer CR2 (or any lithium ion compatible form factor).

The entire diameter of the GLP is only 16.5mm. The case is likely only about 1-2mm thick. So the module may still be the same 12mm module, or not far from it.

Also. Side question. Can you ask about their 808nm labbies?

Specifically:

MDL-H-808 -- 2W, 4W, and 6W
MDL-808(FC) -- 2.5W, 5W, and 10W
FC-808 -- 2.5W, 5W, and 10W

Last edited:
Thanks, I'm considering the 561nm. I think the color is probably ugly, but I hate wavelength gaps on my collection ;)

Thanks, I'm considering the 561nm. I think the color is probably ugly, but I hate wavelength gaps on my collection ;)

Thanks, added to the 561 list. We now have 10 orders(for interested people) which reduces the price to $340 :)

-Alex

Alex, is there a reason the PGL-III options were taken off the list? Coulda sworn they were there for a bit..?

Alex, is there a reason the PGL-III options were taken off the list? Coulda sworn they were there for a bit..?

No haha. Most people weren't interested in them so I chose to remove them, would you like me to re-add them? :)

-Alex

No haha. Most people weren't interested in them so I chose to remove them, would you like me to re-add them? :)

-Alex

Yeah I would :p If we have a while on this, I definitely am interested in PGL-IIIs, was just kinda looking at cash flow before jumping on one or so :)