Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Favorite Beer?

Yeah... I'm kind of a scrooge... I mean I usually drink the cheaper stuff myself, so the good stuff kind of piles up, and stays until I have a party.

Cognac is a grat gift of last resort... I keep two cheaper bottles in the trunk for any celebrations or small occasion:D

Not a big fan of beer, but I will drink hard cider. Either Cider Jack, or Hornsbys. For the holidays I drink Courvoisier VS. On special occasions I pull out the Absinthe. And my main drink is Absolut. Usually Absolut Cape Cods.

I also have a 40 year old bottle of C&C that I've been saving for if I get married, or simular event.

Last edited:
^^ Absinthe is good stuff.... unfortunately my friends don't like the liquorish taste.... or should I say fortunately?

905057_0_9999_med_v1_m56577569832115767.jpg

chefla

Finally an interesting thread...:crackup:
But, I'd say UNERTL beer! :beer:
It is a shame you can't get it on the Oktoberfest.

If it's available I usually like U.F.O, Un Filtered Offering, good all around beer. :beer:

I like the hops, so Dale's Pale Ale from Colorado is a fav and a multiple award winner, when it comes to liquor it's gotta be bourbon over some ice, on the rocks if you will.

^^ Absinthe is good stuff.... unfortunately my friends don't like the liquorish taste.... or should I say fortunately?

I drink La Fee, but at $90 a bottle only on rare occasions. Its a love it, or hate it flavor.

la-fee-absinthe.jpg

Now guys, please correct me if I'm wrong (in this case I really hope I am ;)) but isn't absinthe illegal in the US? I mean real absinthe with wormwood, etc..

If not, where do you buy it? Would be nice to add to my collection:D

Its legal to import as long as its for personal use.

Edit: It does taste like NyQuil.

Last edited:
Hmm, interesting...

I have had it before, first time in israel back in ~2006, and a few time since, it's more of a curio for me than a good drink. Funny thing is, even more than nyquil there is a russian cold medicine and the taste is not just similar, it's EXACTLY identical.

Who do you use to import?

Send you a quick PM. You order it like anything else from other countries. Go to their web site, click buy, then wait.

Just ask anyone, if you're on a budget and looking to get weird, nothing beats a nice tall glass of ice cold Robitussin maximum strength. mmmhmmm mhhhmmmm. :beer:

anselm

Robitussin
Fuckin dextromethorphan?:eek:
Why not just eat a nutmeg or two while your at it?:rolleyes:
Well, if you like it....
Just make sure there's no ephedrine or pseudo-ephedrine in the mix, it's too hard on the heart.

Could we please keep this thread dedicated to BEER and nothing else?

Last edited: