Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Favorite Beer?

Noctox

...or mixed beverage? My personal favorite is a local beer, Duck Rabbit Milk Stout. But if I had to choose a more mainstream, it would probably be Guinness. Mmmmm, making me thirsty! :friend::drunk:

v33

I used to drink the good stuff but it's PC Light all the way now. A buck a can! :beer:

I usually don't like fancier beers. And anything with wheat in the name usually makes me gag.

I'm going to say my favorite beer is Mickey's.

anselm

Heineken and Carlsberg is available everywhere and pretty good, too.
I Germany, they have Jever Pilsener, love that stuff.
Recently they are selling a test run of chocolate flavoured dark beer here in Portugal. YUMMY, I tells you.
Picture-2-300x254.jpg

Last edited:
Löwenbräu beer FTW!!

That's pretty much sex in a stein!

I usually didn't get into beer growing up. Not that much into alchohol - unless I am out with friends.

But favorite domestic = Michelob.

When I was stationed in Germany (twice; Augsburg, Berlin) I developed a fondness for local very dark beers.

When I was younger, going out with friends, I frequently got bombed / went out of my mind via Tequila Sunrises. Tequila = "Texas Thang". Had to follow tradition, keep up appearances.

In a certain tactical RDF (Radio Direction Finding) platoon I was in, there was this strange, unexplainable, years-old tradition. Whenever we deployed (to the field - and I mean IN THE BOONIES - this was kind of ... covert ... stuff), we ALWAYS had to bring Boones Farm Kountry Kwencher (cheap wine... or wine-like). Dunno why. Apparantly it had something to do with some old-timer that had been in the unit years ago. Possibly killed in Viet Nam.

-----

Today I just drink water, Tang, and massive amounts of coffee.

Last edited:

Noctox

Chocolate beer... That is intriguing. I have to try some. :thinking:

Ash

Always in my fridge: Fat Tire:
dsc00619.jpg

The tastiest Beer that I drink: Lindeman's Framboise Lambic:
framboise.jpg

Yummy
:beer:

I've only tried maybe 30 different beers, but this is my favorite thus far.

spaten_optimator.3e6if9j511mo84wg8040gsss4.6ylu316ao144c8c4woosog48w.th.jpeg

Favorite drink:

KettleOne.jpg

I'm not really a fan of beer, I need to drink far too much to feel anything, and the "strong" beers taste like crap to me.

If there is no other choice... Corona with Lime, and a little salt.

Last edited:

Ezcal

I really don't like beer, or most alcohol in general. The only mixed drinks I can stomach would be... A White Russian, or an Amaretto Stone Sour.

Noctox

LOL InfinitusEquitas, I'm totally in agreement with your favorite "drink," because that's exactly what i'm looking at in that picture... :drool: