Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

Farewell sale

Speaking as a real "old guy" who's had an amazing life and done a lot of things, I congratulate you.

Having the innate energy and drive to push yourself to the very edge, in school, work, personal, and hobby.

And then having the innate wisdom to re-prioritize and refocus to be more effective in the large things that matter.

May you go very far in your life's endeavors.

(Dang, I wish I had ordered more focusing rings a few weeks ago!!! :) )

Thanks shadow.

The focus rings are all done and I plan to finish the press fit tools today.
so people who just bought wire, focus rings or press tools will get their orders probably packaged tonight.

I'll then be using up the rest of my 7/8" stock for the c6 sinks. Those orders will take about 1 week to finish.

So, just to confirm, there is no chance of a press tool?

No pressure, I just want to get one soon and I'd hate to order one from somewhere else only to find you were able to come up with one for me.

All the silicone wire has been bagged up into 50ft bags (except white which is in 100ft bags)
and is now for sale until gone.

Packages will go out monday morning, and I plan to have the aurora sinks done sometime this week.

I've also got a full saik and aurora sh-032 kit (host + heat sink) that i need to list.....

Last edited:
alright so just about everything is listed!
for those who wanted c6 sinks, i've got a final count on them and there are some available for purchase

I never got a PM from you.....

Update: I split the heat sinks into two batches, that way I can get this first batch done quicker and mail out all orders that have been placed so far. Otherwise it was just taking SO LONG to do each step 98 time.
This shouldn't really affect the final completion of all, but will allow me to finish all the current orders sooner.

the little progress bar in the OP reflects this current batch of heat sinks.

Hey Moh, I want to make some h.s.'s very similar, but from sterling silver, it w/b great if you could send me one that is just a bit oversize on the od, then after molding and casting the silver, I could turn the od to size? Thanks! -Glenn

rhd

You know, people will hate me for saying this Moh, but what you really SHOULD do, is....

...Raise your prices.

You'll make more money per order, and you'll get fewer orders. That's money you can use to help cover your schooling, and that's less time at the lathe to take you away from it.

Johnyz

I remember I sent you a PM a month or two ago asking for these focus rings, and never got a reply too.