Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FAIL THREAD!!!!

Momeeee !!!!!

Hair today - gone tomorrow, er a minute later

Last edited:

daguin

Empirically proving that marriage is an inherently dangerous system

Peace,
dave

Last edited:
Sometimes those people faint because they lock their knees while standing up for long periods. I remember in my choral class in high school how the teacher told us to always keep our legs slightly bent to prevent that from happening.

Sometimes those people faint because they lock their knees while standing up for long periods. I remember in my choral class in high school how the teacher told us to always keep our legs slightly bent to prevent that from happening.

Yup, had it happen to me once... it was rather surprising. I hadn't slept or eaten, and had very little to drink the previous 24 hours. Then I was standing for a long time translating, and well... passed out. Actually came to seconds later, practically as soon as I finished falling. I was at the hospital nurses thought it was the sight of blood... it wasn't... I've seen plenty of my own, and other peoples blood before and since with no reaction. Wasn't a particularly pleasant experience but it certainly taught me to move and not lock knees when standing.

Last edited:
When I was in Navy Boot Camp, I saw several people drop from standing with knees locked...

Medhi again :)

[video]

That guy is probably an expect, he knows exactly what's he doing and makes the mistakes and documents them on purpose, so you don't repeat them. I like his videos :D

When I was in Navy Boot Camp, I saw several people drop from standing with knees locked...

Oh... GOD! No!

Please tell me nobody got their legs mirror inverted!

All saw was a waste of some perfectly good steak :p :whistle:

549356_525767927489284_537843519_n.jpg

Last edited:

Ears and Eggs

Staff member
LPF Site Supporter
845.jpg

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    13.7 KB · Views: 271