Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

FAIL THREAD!!!!

Lazor

that beam seems to "painted correctly" - it goes our in the middle of the device - what am I not seeing?

Last edited:

OK, look at where is the output of the laser to the logo:

364-600x450.jpg

And the original pics from original WL site:

363-600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ash

Lazor

OK, look at where is the output of the laser to the logo:

And the original pics from original WL site:

hehehe I was looking for more subtle mistake that's why I didn't see this one :D the whole pointer is backwards hehehe

Thanks for explaining! It was worth it :)

Last edited:

Lazor

yeah big fail... -_-' the original picture doesn't tell the correct orientation in any way - you have to compare it to other lasers in their offer to see that.

yeah big fail... -_-' the original picture doesn't tell the correct orientation in any way - you have to compare it to other lasers in their offer to see that.

the momentary push button is almost always near the aperature. one handed operation would be awkward if it was at the rear. :p

Wicked Lasers Excuse Fail:

Joe N. said:
Sent 05 August 2011 - 10:14 PM

Our factory was damaged very badly by the earthquake that machines the bodies for the E3 lasers.
Workers were hurt and KILLED!!!

That is the reason your and other orders were not shipped.

I guess their lives are not as important as your lasers.

As you requested, your order is canceled and refunded.

Best,

Joe N. said:
Hello Justin and Rodger, Sorry for the delay. If you check weather.com you will see that part of the world got pounded with a typhoon, severe storms and flooding. Electricity and internet is out, therefore I will probably not receive any new shipping information until next week at the earliest.
Also, No shipping this week as all the carriers are closed between the 1st and the 9th of October because of the Chinese National Holiday. Realistically, the carriers will be backed up for about 5 business days after the 10th. Sorry but both of these
issues are out of our control.

All bullshit all the time, courtesy of Wicked Lasers Scam.

Last edited:

Lazor

that's just wrong on so many levels... but I guess they will just say about anything to get what they want... I've been dealing with chinese suppliers for couple of years now and seen many things - from couple honest people to plain scammers but nobody got that far in their bullsh*t to make up stories about dying and such disastrous events.

Last edited:

LaZeRz

I fail.

Pointing around my 445 and all of a sudden a helicopter pops out of nowhere... (Didn't hit it)

Last edited:

HIMNL9

^ this :p :D

glock17_3.jpg

(or similar ones :p :D)

EDIT: here the brand is better visible ;)

glock_23.jpg

Last edited: