Welcome to Laser Pointer Forums - discuss green laser pointers, blue laser pointers, and all types of lasers

LPF Donation via Stripe | LPF Donation - Other Methods

Links below open in new window

ArcticMyst Security by Avery

F***MyLife.com

I was wondering, does anyone else read the site? FML: Your everyday life stories

A friend introduced me to the site a couple of weeks ago, great way to relieve stress and waste time at work. Really recommended, sure many of the stories are BS, but they are all plausible and surely have or will happen in the chaos which is our planet.

Just thought I would share as I get a great kick out of reading it. :beer:

D

Deleted member 8382

lol and more lol. The wood choper story made me laugh the most lol

Fine, thanks for asking and you? Its just in Canada i go outside more when its winter.

textsfromlastnight.com is also pretty funny at times. A bit more raunchy, though, but funny.

I don't visit FML regularly, but from the few times i've been there, I had a good laugh.

I also like Failblog.org

I don't visit FML regularly, but from the few times i've been there, I had a good laugh.

I also like Failblog.org

Yep Failblog is a GREAT way to waste the time. :D Haven't been there in a while, should really check it out. (I binge on these sites, basically just read through pretty much everything in a sitting, then wait a month or two for new material. :yh:)

BTW, Dave, I noticed the Croatian flag in your avatar...you originally from Croatia? (Slovene here)

While I do find the site entertaining I am getting very tired of people using the "FML" after everything they say in their Facebook updates. "I hit my elboy on the kitchen counter today...FML" crap like that really does not justify a "FML" It makes people sound like whiny little babies most the time.

Yep Failblog is a GREAT way to waste the time. :D Haven't been there in a while, should really check it out. (I binge on these sites, basically just read through pretty much everything in a sitting, then wait a month or two for new material. :yh:)

BTW, Dave, I noticed the Croatian flag in your avatar...you originally from Croatia? (Slovene here)
I'm the same way with some of these sites. Visit them, read about 20 pages, then only come back after a month or two....

No, I was born and raised USA. My daily carry weapon was made in Croatia, so I use that as part of my avatar.

While I do find the site entertaining I am getting very tired of people using the "FML" after everything they say in their Facebook updates. "I hit my elboy on the kitchen counter today...FML" crap like that really does not justify a "FML" It makes people sound like whiny little babies most the time.
you mean like:

I've been drinking soda today, and I just burped. The bubbles tickled my nose a little. FML.

:crackup: